23

Sometimes you just have to sit there and admire Louis. The way he moves, and talks is so interesting to me. He can either bring the atmosphere up or down depending on his mood. It feels like whatever emotion he feels, I feel it too. I caught myself staring at him occasionally all through the day. It's been so hard to move on from him, and now I'm going to have to start the process all over. 

"Harry?" Louis asks.

"Yeah?" I respond looking away from Heartstopper. 

"I'm going to head home, but is it alright if I come here at like 10 tomorrow? I want to get some more things done before the party." I realize how little we got done today, so that's probably a good idea. 

"Yeah, that's fine. I'll see you later Lou," I say as he gets up. 

"Bye, I'll text you before I leave tomorrow," and with that he's leaving. I turn off Heartstopper because it feels wrong watching it without Louis, he was right though it's a great show. I look at the clock and am shocked when I see its midnight. I must've lost track of time at some point. I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth then lie in bed. 

I think about what Louis told me about Liam. A month ago, he was trying to get Louis and I back together, so that confuses me. He's also dating Louis' best friend, and he's my best friend, but trying to get with my ex. 

Ex. 

I still get sad every time I think of Louis as my ex. Today was so nice with just the two of us. In the beginning I could tell we were both very awkward, but we eventually became better as the day went on. I can't wait to spend tomorrow with him. I can't fall asleep thinking about him. I lay in bed for 2 hours before finally falling asleep.

~

"Alright, all done," Louis puts the last ornament on the tree. He turns to look at me, "I brought stuff here to get ready if that's okay."

"Yeah, that's totally fine," I respond placing the trulies on the white table. He goes up the stairs into the bathroom leaving me all alone. It's already 4 so everyone should be here in about an hour. I already took a shower and got ready. 

Louis' POV

I get out of the shower and change in the bathroom, because it would be weird to change in someone else's bedroom. I have black leggings and a red crop top. I slip the clothes on and look into the mirror. I have a few stretch marks from the bump, but I wasn't too far along so they aren't very noticeable. It's been so long, but I can still see the bump sometimes if I look in the mirror. I remember how gross I felt after it, and how mad at myself I was. 

"Louis," I hear Harry yell snapping me out of my thoughts. "Come here." 

"Coming!" I shout back. I run down the stairs and see Liam and Niall are already here. I'm confused because it's only 4:30. "Oh, hey guys, why here so early?" 

"Why not?" Niall asks laughing. "Also, don't be mad, but we invited some friends." 

"How many?" I ask.

"Uhm, that's not important," Niall laughs. 

"Well, it would be nice to know how many people are going to be in my house," Harry says annoyed. For some reason Niall just presses all his buttons. 

"Shut up Harry, the more people the more hoes for you," Niall rolls his eyes at him. 

"I don't want to sleep with a bunch of random people Niall." 

"Why not? It releases a lot of stress, and you look like you need that with all the lines on your forehead," Niall says proudly. Harry and Niall keep arguing. I try not to look at Liam, but I can see him biting his lip looking me up and down. I kind of step in front of Niall so Liam can't see me. I think Harry can see that I'm uncomfortable about something because he tells Niall to piss off and asks if I'm okay.