xᴠɪ. ɪɴᴛᴇʀʀᴏɢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Tw - talks about murder/killers/killing

Do I need to cuff you.

Oh, screw him.

THE FOUR TEENS SAT in a row on the Wheeler's couch

THE FOUR TEENS SAT in a row on the Wheeler's couch. The Sinclair family and the Wheeler family looking down at them as well as Dustin's mother and police men.

They were in deep shit.

"What exactly were you all doing at the lake?" Officer Powell asked. The kids mindlessly looked at each other, waiting for someone to answer.

"It's compli-"

"We were... we were just going for a walk." Max covered up, the three other kids nodded in agreement. "A walk?" Officer Callahan asked. "At nine p.m.?"

Dustin nodded. "To the lake." His voice was high-pitched and squeaky. "We were gonna.. take a little swim. Little night swim." Jayden nodded along.

Mrs. Henderson let out a sigh. "Dusty. Someone was just murdered there." She said. "Yeah, we... we didn't realize that until we got there." He lied. "That's why we didn't swim." Lucas shook his head while looking at his parents.

"And Nancy, was she with you at this night swim?" Mrs. Wheeler asked the kids.

"No."

"Yes. Uh-" Dustin looked over to Max, Max looking at him with a look that said "are you stupid?".

Jayden shook her head a little. "We're not sure." Lucas mumbled "It's all complicated, really." the brunette girl added. "She was there. Then she left." Dustin looked between the groups of parents. "Like Jayden said, it's all complicated.."

"That's when you guys came." Lucas jumped forwards. "Right. Then they dared me to say what I said." Max looked over to the three who nodded. "About the killer."

"It was a stupid thing to do.. but, 'ya know, we're teens." Jayden shrugged. Lucas and Dustin turned to each other and fake laughed. "You're lucky you didn't get shot." Mr. Wheeler said, killing the mood. "Have you had any contact with Eddie?" Officer Powell asked. Dustin immediately shook his head. "That psycho... freak killer? God, no. Nope."