xɪᴠ. sɴᴏᴡʙᴀʟʟ ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ - ꜰᴏᴜʀ

Tw - use of the f slur

You're eyes look, like, really pretty under the moonlight

Oh, shut it, Harrington.

ONE MONTH LATER....

Jayden sat in her bedroom staring at herself in the mirror.

She wore a dress which was out of the ordinary. The snowball was tonight and she only agreed to going cause her friends would be there. But she was scared to see them.

First of all, she had came out to Mike because she wasn't thinking and she was just talking about whatever came to her mind. And second, Billy had called her a fag in front of the party which she really hoped none of them heard

Steve knocked on the girls door making her smile. "Come in." She said smiling when seeing her brother in a nice suit, something she wish she could've been wearing instead. "Whatcha' doing? We gotta get going." Steve said looking down at the girl who kept her eyes trained on her figure in the mirror.

The brunette looked at her brother before spilling her guts"I accidentally came out to Mike. And I'm scared to see him tonight. And Billy called me the f slur in front of all of them. And I really like Max and I'm scared one of the boys might ask her to dance and I'm just. I'm overthinking Steve!" She exclaimed finally tearing her eyes away from the mirror.

"They are gonna hate me." She croaked looking up at Steve. Steve's heart broke seeing his sister like this. Now that she had opened up to him more he became more protective over her. "They won't hate you. I don't hate you." He said sitting down next to the girl "Are you lying?" She suddenly said "Are you lying about being okay with me being.. lesbian."

Steve gave the girl a look while placing a hand on her knee "Like I said before. I don't give two shits about who you love." The older Harrington said "You're my little sister. I will love you no matter what."

Jayden sadly smiled as a single tear rolled down her cheek "Thank you Stevie." she said "You think they'll be okay with it?" she asked once more.

"Yes. And if they aren't they are crazy." He smiled ruffling the girls hair before patting her knee "Now come on. We gotta get you to the snowball so you can impress Max." He winked at the girl making her turn as red as a tomato "Don't even." she mumbled standing up and throwing some lace ups on.