ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ

tw - Eating disorder ( most of the chapter is about it ), use of d-slur, hair tugging ( not kinky way y'all dirty minded people better stop ), fainting, vomiting, sadness ykwim.

Steve what's happening? What's wrong with me?

Nothing is wrong with you.

MAX LAID HER HEAD on Jayden's shoulder, the TV playing in front of them to get rid of the silence

The red-head shifted, her mind filling with outcomes of what she was about to do. She really didn't want to, she loved Jayden with all her heart. But she wasn't in the right mental state to be in a relationship. After Billy died it just went downhill from there, she stopped sharing things with Jayden and the party. She didn't sleep well.

It was total chaos.

Max pulled away from Jayden's side making the brunette look over at her, worried. "Are you okay, Love?" Max winced at the nickname. "Listen, Jayden." Max began, taking a deep breath.

"What I'm about to say is not your fault. Not even remotely close to your fault." She took Jayden's hands in hers, feeling them already shaking. "What is it, Max?" Jayden asked cautiously.

The Mayfield girl took another deep breath. "I think we should break up." She told Jayden. The Harrington girl's eyes turned confused. "Max- what?" She asked. "I just, it's just hard to be in a relationship right now." Max told the girl.

But Jayden's mind was already jumping to different things she could've done to make Max hate her. Different things she could've done to cause their break up even though Max said she did nothing. "I.." Jayden trailed off, looking away from Max. "I'm sorry." Max muttered.

"Did I not hang out with you enough? Did I not check up on you enough?" Jayden asked frantically. "No, Jayden it's not that at all. I just, it's hard."

"Hard?" Jayden asked confused. "Max, can you just tell me what I did?" She asked, standing up from the couch, tugging on the end of her hair lightly. "JJ, you didn't do anything-"