ɪx. ᴅᴇᴍᴏɢᴏʀɢᴏɴ

Tw - fighting

Yeah but we didn't, Lucas, we didn't! I wanted to keep her safe but no you had to waltz in here and tell her!

I swear to God, Sinclair if this girl gets hurt or worse, you will not make it to your fourteenth birthday.

"OH, YEAH. YEAH THIS will do. This will do
just fine."

Jayden and the two boys had made it to the junkyard where the party would go sometimes just to hang out. Walking down into the junkyard the three dumped the remaining amount of meat they all had into a pile "I said medium-well!!" Lucas' voice yelled making them look up to see the boy on his bike along with Max...

"She looks familiar.." Steve said recognizing Max from that day at the Harrington house."Why the fuck is Max here." Jayden whispered to herself throwing her empty bucket to the side.

She marched over to Lucas grabbing his elbow. Dustin following behind her as she shoved him behind an old car where Max and Steve couldn't see the three.

"You told her?" Jayden whisper yelled at the boy who sat on the ground. "So what?" Lucas asked shrugging his shoulders ""So what?" Are you mental?" she yelled at the boy. "Hey! Dustin wanted to tell her, too." Lucas tried to defend himself but he was failing miserably. "But he didn't, did he?" She snapped back running her hands down her face.

"We all agreed not to tell her and look for Dart." Dustin joined in taking the brunette girls side "Who you conveniently found." Lucas said changing the subject "Are you suggesting that I'm lying?" Dustin asked "I'm saying you have a creepy little bond with him."

"Yeah, that was before he turned into a Demogorgon." Jayden shoved the boys shoulder "And you haven't heard from Mike?" Lucas asked the two "Last time I saw him he was at Will's." Jayden said "But other than that no. I haven't seen him or heard from him."

"What about Hopper?" Lucas asked making Jayden stiffen "No. No one is around. Why do you think I'm stuck with the Harrington siblings?" Dustin said tiredly.