x. ᴍɪɴᴅ ꜰʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Tw - Violence

He said— he said he was going to hurt me

He said— he said he was going to hurt me. And all of you.

He's not gonna hurt you. Nor is he gonna hurt us.

STATIC CAME FROM THE tv that El sat in front of

STATIC CAME FROM THE tv that El sat in front of. She was once again blindfolded with the group surrounding her sharing nervous stares.

Jayden sat between Max and Will. Her head on her girlfriends shoulder while playing with said girlfriends hand to distract herself.

Eleven suddenly ripped off the blindfold and placed it on the floor "What's he doing now?" Max asked.

El told them he had just been in his room which shocked everyone.

Now Jayden stood in the kitchen getting El a cup of water from the tap which said girl very much appreciated. "You okay?" Jayden asked leaning on the counter next to El as she gulped down the water. Eleven just nodded in response.

"You know.." Jayden pushed herself up and off the counter. "If you need to stop or if it gets to much, you can tell us." The Harrington girl said placing a comforting hand of El's shoulder.

Eleven ignored her and instead walked over to a box of lucky charms they had on the counter and looked at the rainbow colors. Jayden remembered what Eleven had told them a couple says after the snowball. How she was able to track down her mother and find her long lost sister.

Eleven then looked away and up at the group in the living room.

"It's too risky."

"Yeah, and unnecessary. Killing the flayed won't stop the Mind Flayer." Nancy took a breath. "We have to find out where it's spreading from. We have to find.. the source."

Eleven and Jayden walked into the room "Billy knows it. Billy's been there." El said stopping and looking at all of the kids. "To the source."

"Yeah, but—"

"It's a trap. I know." El interrupted Mike. "We can't go to Billy, but I think there's another way. A way for me to see where he's been."

Jayden looked worriedly at Eleven. She knew this would be both mentally and physically draining.