ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - ɪꜰ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʜᴀᴅ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ

tw - mentions eating disorder, talks about death,

good things - GAYS KISSING, wlw and mlm solidarity, PARALLELS, harrington sibling stuff, JAY IS BETTER !!!

!! disclaimer !!
this chapter is if everything went right, if they defeated Vecna, if Eddie didn't die, if Max or Jay didn't die, and if the portals didn't open.

just in case anyone got confused throughout reading ^^

You're such a pain in the ass, Max.

But you love me, JJ.

You're right. I do.

JAYDEN RAN HER HANDS through Max's red locks as said girl slept in front of her

JAYDEN RAN HER HANDS through Max's red locks as said girl slept in front of her. Max's breathing was calm and slow, which relieved Jayden due to the events they had went through just a mere two weeks ago.

Everything went according to plan. Max and Jayden came home safe. Hawkins wasn't destroyed. Vecna was dead. Everything was okay and fine and at peace

But Jayden still got flashbacks. They all got flashbacks. The side affects.

The couple laid in Max's bed, or, as Max insisted it would be called "Their bed.". Jayden's mom had followed through with that threat. She had been kicked out. She didn't exactly have a place, Steve was working to get one though for himself and her.

Max's mom offered for her to stay with them. At first Jayden had declined saying that she would be a burden, just another mouth to feed. But her girlfriend had talked her into it, saying it'll be good for them. They would be able to talk to each other more. Communicate more. And she was right.

They were both more open with each other now. Daily check ups here and there. If one felt the other slipping away from a conversation they would take time away and just talk to each other. They were each others safe places.

A quiet groan made Jayden snap out of her thoughts and look over at the red-head that was not pulling herself out of her slumber. "Hey, Love." Jayden whispered, moving a hair from in front of Max's eye to behind her ear. "Hey, JJ." Max's tired voice said as she softly rubbed her eyes. "How long have you been up?" Max said, looking at her desktop clock, that was not a creepy, old grandfather clock, seeing it read nine am. "Since, like, one? I couldn't sleep." She whispered, turning to face the ceiling as Max laid her head onto Jayden's chest.