xɪx. ᴀ ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʀʀɪɴɢᴛᴏɴ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ

Tw - homophobia, d and f slur used, talks about death, murder, and weapons

Get back here! You won't speak to me like that!

Fuck you, mom! Fuck you and dad and this piece of shit family!

EDDIE SLAMMED A NEWS paper on Max's dinning room table, pointing to a small, square add in the corner

EDDIE SLAMMED A NEWS paper on Max's dinning room table, pointing to a small, square add in the corner. "Check this out. The War Zone." He looked up at the kids. "I've been there once. It's huge. They got everything you need for, uh.. well, uh, killing things, basically."

"Do you think fake Rambo has enough guns there?" Robin leaned over Eddie's shoulder, reading the add. "Is that a grenade?" She exclaimed. "I mean, how is any of this legal?" She looked up at Steve and Nancy. Eddie shrugged. "Well, lucky for us it is, so.. this.. this place is just far enough outside of Hawkins. As long as we steer clear of the main roads, we oughta be able to avoid cops and, uh, angry hicks."

"If we're trying to avoid angry hicks, maybe we shouldn't go to some store called the War Zone." Erica said. Jayden nodded. "We're just asking to see white, homophobic, liberals there. Who are going there to get stuff for Eddie." She motioned towards the young-adult. Nancy nodded. "Normally, I'd agree, but we need the weapons. So I think it's worth the risk." Lucas agreed. "Me too."

Dustin sighed. "Yeah, but is it worth the time? We still need to get Jayden's walkman meaning it'll take a all day and a half to bike both places and back." Eddie turned to him. "Who said anything about bikes?" Steve's face turned into a confused one. "What? You got some car we don't know about?"

Eddie rose from the hunched over position he was in. "It's not exactly a car, Steve. And it's not exactly mine, but, uh... it'll do." He smiled, looking at the group before whipping around to look at Max. "Hey, Red, uh, you got a ski mask or bandanna, something like that?" He asked the red-head. Max thought for a moment, her eyebrows rising as she thought about what she had.

Max left towards her room, returning with an old Micheal Myers mask from Halloween of nineteen-ninety-four. Jayden thought about Halloween night with Max. The first time the party met her and actually got to know her. That mask was there.. and she still had it.