ɪ. ᴍᴀᴅᴍᴀx

Tw - none

Will. He's getting flashbacks.

Shit.

JAYDEN SIGHED LOOKING AT the time

JAYDEN SIGHED LOOKING AT the time. She was supposed to meet the boys at the arcade soon but honestly she didn't want to get up. But she had too... she couldn't disappoint them.

Finally she stood up walking into her bathroom looking at her outfit to see if she was presentable. She was wearing some blue baggy jeans along with a random band t-shirt that she had stolen from Steve.

"Jesus why do we have to go at night." Jayden mumbled looking at herself in the mirror and grabbing some money that was in her drawer.

All the sudden she heard Dustins voice speak from the walkie-talkie they had given her "Lucas, you copy! I've got four quarters. What's your haul?" she sighed continuing to listen while she put on her shoes and tied the laces.

"Take your puny haul and multiply it by five." Lucas spoke making her laugh as she finished tying her laces. She picked up the walkie-talkie preparing join the conversation, but before she could Dustin spoke "How?"

"While you were scrounging around like a homeless bum, I mowed Old Man Humphrey's lawn" Jayden laughed finally joining the conversation "Good job Lucas."

Dustin completely ignored the girl "Old man Humphrey's got that kinda cash?" he asked amazed. Lucas sighed "Just call Mike already, one of you."

"You call Mike."

"I have to take a shower from doing real work, like a man. Over and out."

"Jayden you call Mike."

"Nope. Good luck Dustin!" Jayden smiled "Jay! Wait. No-"