xᴠɪɪ. ɴᴀɴᴄʏ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴏᴋᴀʏ

Tw - talks about murder/death, wounds

Love you.

Love you too.

ERICA, LUCAS, AND JAYDEN sat at the dinning table as Dustin paced in front of them, talking about the gate

But Jayden's eyes caught something behind him, zoning out from Dustin's conversation. Erica must have seen it as well because the girl was focused on the chandelier that was flickering like Jayden.

Dustin noticed this and sat in front of Erica. "Are you even listening to me?" He asked. Erica nodded. "Yeah, I'm listening it's just." Erica pushed off her chair and walked towards the light. "You said you followed Vecna through lights, right?" Dustin nodded. "Yeah, why?"

Jayden tapped his shoulder and pointed to the flickering chandelier. "Because I think he's here." Erica said as the two boys finally realized.

The teens stood up and walked behind Erica. Dustin slowly walked forwards towards the light.
""S"... "O" ... "S"" He mumbled. "Hey, uh, remember when I said they wouldn't be stupid enough to go through Watergate?"

"Yeah." Lucas mumbled, already knowing what he was going yo say. "I overestimated them." Dustin said, turning towards them.

"Called it." Jayden mumbled as she looked up at the light. "Wait a minute. I got an Idea."

The teens ran into the living room where Holly laid down on the floor playing with her Lite-Brite. Lucas unplugged the toy then Dustin and Jayden ran in, Dustin grabbing the Lite-Brite base and Jayden grabbing the pieces.

The three quickly ran out, apologizing as they did so. Erica then ran in, handed Holly an ice cream, and ran after her brother and friends.

They barged into Nancy's room, placing the Lite-Brite and it's pieces onto the bed, crouching in front of it. They then began to shove the tiny pegs into the holes of the base until it was all filled up and Holly's rabbit was no where to be seen.

Lucas then took the plug and plugged it into the wall, the Lite-Brite lighting up.

"Okay, you guys seeing this?" Dustin yelled into the air. The Lite-Brite began to glow brighter than it originally was. "Holy shit!" Erica yelled happily as Dustin hugged her while laughing. Jayden let out a relieved sigh and relaxed a bit. "We're not moving it, but we're gonna unplug it. Stand by." Dustin called again before turning to Lucas. "Yank it."