21 | ssssex

#nowplaying

= shining on your night - Jinyoung (GOT7) =

💎💎💎

"What doesn't make sense?" Myungho asked, peeling his eyes open.

I fell back onto my pillow and gulped. "D-Did I wake you?"

He put up a lazy smile, looking half-awake and it totally captured my heart.

"L-Last night, did I... do anything to you?" I asked warily. I feel like I'm forgetting something.

He turned his body so that he could face me as we lay in bed. "What do you remember?" He asked.

Looks like he is testing me, ugh.

"Everything," I lied. Truth be told, I only remembered everything that happened at the bar up until we got into a cab. My memory turned fuzzy from there onwards, and I cannot recall how we ended up in my hotel room.

"What's everything?" He probed as if he knew I was lying.

"Everything," I repeated shamelessly. "I remember how you brought me back here."

"Do you remember the kiss?"

"WE K-KISS?!" I blurted out loud, absolutely shocked. I quickly pushed myself off the bed and sat upright. My face burned as the image of us kissing in bed in this dimly lit hotel room popped into my mind. "What else did we- Oh my god," I crossed up my arms to cover my chest and gasped, "d-did you, did I-, did we have sssse..."

I couldn't bring myself to say the word. Multiple steamy scenes formed in my head and I was about to lose it.

"Did we have sex?" Myungho said out loud for me, and my jaw dropped wider. The look on his face made it seem like we did, and I was beyond flabbergasted.

"Am I-I'm not a virgin anymore?" I muttered to myself. Really, I was on the verge of tears, blaming myself for the recklessness, the lack of self-control, the irresponsibility...

Myungho sat upright from the bed too. "No, we did not have sex." He declared, putting my heart slightly at ease. It's not easy trusting a sexy man whom I woke up to in bed. "And we did not kiss," he added.

"Really?" I asked gullibly. At this point, I don't have a choice but to believe him, right?

"Why? Are you disappointed?" He teased.

I whacked him on the arm and glared at him. "Don't ever joke about things like that."

Myungho gazed at me, looking deep in his thoughts, and slowly dropped his smile.

"I want you to remember something, Yujin." He turned serious too. "If you drink or get drunk, I'll be the one to take care of you, not take advantage of you. So don't ever expect me to do anything else and don't... ever... tease me," he exhaled.

"Tease? What do you mean?" I wondered.

"You know what? Just don't ever drink again." He decided there and then, dismissing our conversation by getting out of bed first.

"What? Hey! Come back! We're not finished!" I crawled through the bed towards him. He spun around immediately and lowered himself to the ground to come face to face with me. There I sat at the edge of the bed while he squatted before me.

"What more do you want to finish?" He asked in a low, serious voice. I was stunned by the way he acted and it seemed like there was more to last night's story.

What exactly am I forgetting?

"I had a hard time last night," Myungho spoke in a slow, husky manner. "And you have no idea."