7 | bus 11

#nowplaying

= Don't fight the feeling - EXO =

🔥🔥🔥

"H-H-How can I do that when you're holding me there?" I stuttered.

"You can. Take a deep breath," Myungho replied confidently. I inhaled and let out my breath shortly after.

"Shift your weight to the right leg with a little bounce now," he instructed with his hands still on my hips. As I did so, he corrected my posture.

"Much better," Myungho said to himself, looking pleased now that I've miraculously done it, and met my eyes through the mirror in front of us. "Remember this, okay? It looks really basic but this move is more important than you think."

"Mm," I nodded and smiled back shyly to thank him.

I started whining after two hours of practice and Myungho decided to call it a day. It was almost midnight anyway. Exhausted, I dragged my feet towards the mirror in the practice room and checked my unibrows. It faded a little by now, but it was still visible so I tried to rub off the ink again.

"It's not gonna come out that way. And your forehead is red by now," Myungho laughed when he caught me rubbing my unibrows again.

"This is all your fault," I grumbled at him.

"You drew me a moustache first," he reminded me.

"At least you can wear a mask and cover that! I can't cover my brows!" I groaned in frustration. "UGH! Why do you have to draw there?!"

"I'll be at the changing room~" He sang while walking out of the practice room and I glared at his back. Pretty sure he was smirking when he left.

...

I changed out of my sweaty outfit and was back in my hoodie again. Facing the mirror, I wore up the hoodie and pulled the strings to tighten it around my face, but it couldn't cover my unibrows at all.

I sighed, hoping that the streets would be dark and empty so that no one can notice me.

"Ready to go?" Myungho knocked on the door to my changing room. When I opened up, he was right there, dressed in new clothes and masked to cover his half moustache.

So annoying.

I snarled at him and walked past him without saying more. We were finally done for the day so all I had to do left was lock up the studio.

A few steps out of that place, Myungho pulled the hoodie off my head, revealing my full face and ponytail. It stopped me from walking, and it definitely fueled the fire in me.

"YOU basta-" I paused from lashing out when he put a cap over my head, and I blinked in confusion.

"Basta...rd? Were you going to curse at me?" He questioned me back. I raised my head to meet his squinting eyes. Then he grabbed my shoulder and spun me around so that I was back-facing him, and tightened the cap strap to fit my head.

"Is this okay?" He asked after adjusting it.

I turned around to face him again and gave one slow nod. At this point I should be saying something but I forgot what it was.

Sorry? You're welcome?

Myungho smiled at me before I could speak, and lightly knocked my cap down that it blocked half of my view. "Let's go now," he walked out before me.

I touched the cap and secretly smiled to myself, knowing that this was enough to hide my brows now.

"How are you going home?" He asked as soon as we were out of the building.