15 | boy; friend

#nowplaying

= An unfamiliar day - CHEN ❤️ =

🔥🔥🔥

[YUJIN'S POV]

As soon as I reached the top of Namsan tower, I stepped outdoors to get some fresh air. First thing I did was take off my sunglasses and close my eyes. Inhaling the cool air, I faced up and let the setting sun kiss my skin. It was the beginning of autumn, my favourite season and I was in my favourite place. Nothing could be more perfect than this. It felt so great to be back. Since my arrival in Seoul yesterday, I prepared a week-worth itinerary to tour around my homeland to get a taste of the food and culture again.

This is my vacation, a self-healing trip that I can spend time all by myself.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned behind to look. It was a man standing there with a hearty smile on his face.

"Hi," he started confidently. "I noticed that you're here alone... and I think you're really pretty." Then he gave me his phone. "Do you mind? I hope we can get to know each other better."

I looked between him and his phone for a moment and returned a polite smile. "Thanks... but I mind," I said, hoping that it was enough to end the conversation.

He tilted his head, "may I know why?"

There was no good reason. It's all because he's a stranger, and up till this day, I don't deal well with strangers.

"I gotta go," I lied, giving him one last fake smile. Deep down feeling slightly annoyed because he was making me leave my favourite place.

"Come on," he held onto my arm. "I just want to know the reason... it seems like you're single. Why not give me a chance?"

"Y-You're just not my type," my smile faded, absolutely hating how he held onto me. I removed myself from his grip, wanting to walk off again but he blocked me.

"What's your type of guy?" He started getting pushy with me.

"I'm not interested, can you move aside please?" I made it clear, but he seemed to refuse.

"Just do me a favour, would you? Spend three minutes with me," he blocked my way again when I tried to step out.

What the heck?

"Crazy," I muttered and pushed my way past him. He grabbed my wrist this time and yanked me backwards, forcing me back to where I was.

"Just pretend to be interested, will you? I'll pay you five bucks. Stay with me for a minute more," he hissed softly. The look in his eyes changed from a gentleman to a venomous one.

"You're... using me?" I realised. So I was supposed to give him my number and get dumped after he wins some kind of bet?

Anger started to boil within me. I do not know who this show was for but I am absolutely not into this game.

"F*ck off," I spat in his face. One thing I've learnt after so many years was to speak up for myself, even if it meant using vulgarities.

"What did you just say?" He chuckled with a smeared look and refused to let me go. Instead, he held me tighter. "Don't be rude, bitch. And you're not that pretty."

Ouch to my ego.

"Go to hell," I glared back, trying to look fierce but deep down my fear grew. I don't know this guy and I don't know what he would do to me in front of other people. He grabbed my shoulder and used his thumb to press deep into my skin, so hard that it gradually hurt.