11 | dude

#nowplaying

= our dawn is hotter than day - SVT =

🔥🔥🔥

I unclasped the top three buttons of my uniform and peeled it off my left shoulder, revealing where my injury is. "Go ahead," I spoke, feeling flushed.

"It's going to hurt a little but bear with me," Myungho came closer to study my bleeding wound. He tried to remove the old plaster first.

"You said you were okay," he muttered harshly. "What's this? Torturing yourself? You can't even stick your plaster right!"

I flinched at his attempt to peel the plaster off my wound.

"S-Sorry," he changed to a guilty tone.

"Maybe you should just rip it off? You know? Just do it once and for all," I joked anxiously. Truth is, I'm scared of pain and I want him to be gentle with my wound.

"I was just thinking about that."

My heart dropped when he said that, and I regretted immediately. "No, I'm just kid-"

*rip*

"AH!" I yelped, feeling the sting on my shoulder back. I shot him a glare and raged. "Why did you do that?!"

"You said so," he replied innocently, his hand holding onto the old plaster that was now stained red.

"It hurts so bad..." I whined like a baby.

Myungho broke into a wide smile. "Now you're complaining? Silly girl."

I slapped his arm in return and he winced like it actually hurt. "What's wrong?" I asked, noticing how he immediately tried to hide his pain. It's weird for him to react that way because I didn't hit that hard.

"Nothing," he brushed it off and continued fixing up the wound on my back.

"Done," he breathed in relief and I buttoned up my uniform again. "But how are you going to deal with the red stain?"

I went to a mirror nearby to check the red stain and sighed because it looked really obvious. "I have a hoodie. I'll just wear it over," I told him. Actually, I haven't been wearing my hoodie these days. Not sure if it's because the weather has been really hot or because I didn't feel the need to.

Then I looked at Myungho, the guy who has been wearing a jacket all day.

"Don't you feel hot?" I asked.

"I'm good," he forced half a smile and quickly pointed to the door. "Shall we get back to class now? The bell's about to ring. You don't wanna miss Literature class."

Something's off, I could sense it. I leaped forward and blocked the door before he could leave.

"What are you doing?" Myungho asked, looking nervous all of a sudden. I reached his forearm and squeezed it tightly, once again making him flinch. There was a split second of pain on his face before he could hide it. He wanted to retreat his hand but I held on and pulled up his sleeve instead.

"Oh my god," I gasped. My eyes went wide at the big bruises on his arm. I pulled up his other sleeve and frowned when I saw more bruises. "W-What happened to you?"