14 | if not now, when?

#nowplaying

=  Waiting outside the lines - Greyson Chance =

💎💎💎

[MYUNGHO'S POV]

[MYUNGHO'S POV]

From a distance away I spotted the elevator door closing and I sprinted forth, slamming the button but it failed to open back for me. Then I checked my watch - it's 8:59am, and I don't think the lone elevator will come down anytime soon.

"Crap, she's gonna kill me again," I muttered to myself and headed for the staircase. That's for me being late.

I busted through the studio door right on time, panting heavily. My boss was already standing at the reception waiting to kill me for my lateness but let's see...

"It's nine o'clock. I'm punctual, not late," I smiled as I checked my watch. Beads of perspiration formed on my forehead.

She slow-walked towards me, giving off her usual scary aura. "To be punctual is to be early. You're not early, mister. Your students are already waiting for you inside! If any of them drops out it's on you!" She snapped. "And stop sending your stuff here! This isn't your house but all of the parcels here are yours! You're cleaning up this area after you're done with class."

"But this isn't my house, why should I clean?" I challenged for fun.

She searched around the reception near her and hastily grabbed a pen, ready to throw at me.

"WOAH OKAY OKAY," I quickly replied and squirmed towards the practice room where my class of students await me. Geez, I'm not scared of her but she can be really bossy sometimes.

Then again, she is the boss. The boss whom I've been working for for the past three years. I've been a regular since high school days, mostly me begging to stick around because I couldn't afford to pay the fees. She saw how devoted I was and eventually, we made a deal.

If I worked part-time as her admin clerk I would be able to join the dance classes for free, and when she thinks I am good enough, I can be a part of her dance crew. Today, I have become a dance instructor alongside her.

"What are you waiting for? Get your ass in right now!" She snapped again.

I stood outside the door of my practice room almost walking in, but before turning the knob, I gave my boss a look. "Hey Daphne."

She turned and flashed an impatient look at me.

I pointed at my mouth and told her one thing before slipping into the practice room. "I love the vegetable stuck in your teeth."