24 | the second

#nowplaying

= Ring the alarm - KARD =

🔥🔥🔥

I woke up the next morning, naked and cuddled up in Myungho's arms. When the memories of last night replayed in my mind, I broke out silly smiling because our first night in the new apartment happened on the sofa, not on the bed in our separate rooms. It made me wonder why we settled on a two-bedroom apartment if this was what we were going to be like.

At least for me, I know I would enjoy being in his arms every night.

"You're up?" He mumbled sleepily as soon as he woke up.

I squeezed him into a hug with my face against his bare chest, and inhaled deeply the scent of his skin.

"Let's stay like this for a while more," he draped the blanket over my shoulder to cover me up and hugged me back. I thought I would feel embarrassed being naked like this, but I was strangely comfortable around him that I didn't even try to hide.

"Hey," I crawled on top of him and rested my chin on his chest. "Was it your first time yesterday?"

Myungho blinked open his eyes and looked at me. "My first what?"

"You know..." I hinted to him. It took him a while to realise that I was referring to sex, and I wanted to know if he was a virgin like me.

Oh my god, what if he isn't? Did he lose his virginity to one of his dates in the past?

"Is it not your first time?" I pushed myself up from him and let the blanket fall off my shoulder, accidentally revealing my bare body. He was confused at my question at first, but seeing me naked in full view sitting on top of him, his eyes softened with lust.

This is not my intention.

"It's morning and you're doing this to me? Seriously?" He frowned, seeming torn between a serious conversation and his growing sexual desire.

🙈🙊

I quickly reached the blanket to cover up but he stopped me by my wrist. At this point, I could feel his member going hard. Damn, I was a fool for sitting on top of him.

"A-Answer my question, please." My voice was no longer firm and adamant. I easily felt his boner below me and I was slowly submitting to him.

"Yesterday is my first," he said lowly, one hand making its way to my neck. He pulled me down firmly to his lips for a hungry kiss. "Now is my second," he breathed between the kiss and used his other hand to position his rock-hard member against my v-spot, slowly penetrating through my tightness.

I gasped in euphoria when I felt his member hit deep within my walls. Throwing my head back, I moaned louder when he started thrusting his warmth in and out of me. Yesterday was a painful first encounter, I remember agonising over the pain as my core felt like it split open, but today, it hurt much less. Soon I was riding on ecstasy, feeling pleasure to a new high.

"Myungho ya," I moaned in between breaths, and his thrusts went faster and faster, hitting every right spot.

"Look at me and say my name again," he demanded in a low, rough voice. I met his eyes and did as he said while his hands explored my body, groping my breasts down to my butt cheeks. The next thing I knew, we both reached our climax and Myungho pulled out his thing, ejaculating all over my body. I watched as the white fluid stained my skin and soon fell on top of him again, the both of us just catching our breaths in our naked, most vulnerable state.