51

"We look hot." I say. He leans over my shoulder to see the picture.

"We do." He agrees. He places the fingers of his good hand under my chin and tilts my head upwards. Before my eyes even have time to focus, his lips softly press against mine.

My eyes automatically flutter closed as his lips work against me, gently fighting for the dominance I refuse to give him. I glide my tongue across his lip but don't give him access.

"Such a tease." He grumbles against my lips, putting his hand behind my neck, under my hair. I reach behind his neck and grab a handful of his hair, as our bodies near each other more and more with each second that passes.

His tongue glides across my lips but I keep them glued shut, smirking at the low groan that resounds deep in his chest. His hair brushes against my forehead as his free hand wraps around my waist to pull me towards him. Suddenly he lifts me back onto the counter and, when I let out a gasp of shock, he caresses his tongue against mine.

"Ezra." I sigh against his lips, his head moving to the other side to get another angle.

"Say my name again, bellissima." He breathes. He drags me to the edge of the counter and parts my legs with his hand on my thigh, wedging his body in front of the place which burned with desire. Desire that I've never truly felt before. It's almost unknown, while a part of me knows exactly what it's eager for.

"Ezra." I say again. He hums against my lips and puts his hand on the side of my head, tracing my jawline. I can't help the giggle that erupts through me, and I feel a smile on Ezra's lips as he kisses me.

"I missed you." He mumbles.

"I missed you too, now shut up." I tilt my head in the other direction and press my lips against his again.

"You shut up," He chuckles.

"Make me."

The chuckle rumbles in his throat and his kiss gets more eager, his tongue becoming more urgent against mine. His hand trails from my face to my neck, then to my collarbone and shoulder, down my torso and down my waist, until he reaches my thigh. His finger feather above my skin ever so softly, goosebumps erupting under his touch. He gently drags his fingers up and down my thigh, when he reaches my upper thigh he moves to my inner thigh and I whine when his hand moves away from my heat.

His head dips down into my neck and he immediately finds my sweet spot, working at it until he earns a small moan from me.

When I'm sure he's left a mark, he trails kisses down to my collarbone, sucking and tracing his tongue along my skin. I lean back, my hands keeping me up as I give Ezra access to my body.

I feel safe when I'm with him, safer than anyone I've ever been with. I'm comfortable with him seeing me.

His hands, half of one of them being casted, trace the sides of my torso until he reaches my stomach. His fingers hook beneath the hem of my shirt and he looks up at me through his dark eyelashes.

"Is this okay?" He asks. I quickly nod. With that, his hands slowly drag my shirt from up my body. Every inch of skin that I expose, the more insecure I get. The cool air hits my stomach and I shudder. He lifts my shirt completely off and places it on the countertop, maintaining eye contact with me, causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach. As he straightens out, his eyes wander across my body.

The way he does so, makes it seem as though he were admiring it instead of simply looking at it. My chest is covered by a bra, but under his gaze I feel almost naked, as if his eyes could see right through the fabric.

"So beautiful." He smiles, connecting his lips with mine again. I latch my fingers under his shirt and lift it off of him, he helps me by grabbing the neckline of it and sliding it off his head. His hair dishevels a bit but he runs his hand through it and places his shirt near mine. My eyes move across his torso, admiring the intricate lines of ink that form the multiple tattoos decorating his smooth skin. I lift my hands and place them on his chest, dragging my nails slowly and gently down his body until reaching his abdomen. He shudders when my nails come in contact with the center of his stomach. I bite my lip to hide the smile inching across my face.