Chapter 103: Novel 85 END

For convenience, Duan Jia Xu just directly drives the car to the airport.

At first he wanted to send Sang Zhi back to the dorm, but she says that she wants to send him so Duan Jia Xu doesn't stop her. On the way, he contacts a reliable substitute driver. When they arrive at the airport, he accompanies her to wait for the substitute driver to come.

He does thing in a slow pace, he doesn't rush things yet Sang Zhi feels even panicky. She just drags him to the inside of the airport: "Don't wait anymore. You'll be late."

Duan Jia Xu just lets her to pull him. "It's still early."

Sang Zhi: "I'll send you off to the airport security check first, then I'll come out. The driver would be here soon."

Duan Jia Xu thinks about it and doesn't oppose it: "Okay."

"For the Labor's Day I would come back to Nan Wu, you don't need to com here." Sang Zhi walks toward his side and says slowly: "Also I just bought online a box full of ingredients to cook. It should arrive tomorrow."

"Okay."

"Don't eat takeaways too frequently, don't be lazy to cook. If you are free, you could come to my house to eat. If you are shy to go alone then you could call my Ge to go with you too."

Duan Jia Xu finds she is funny: "The time you reach the suitable age for marriage, you start to learn how to care of kid?"

"What do you mean care of kid?" Sang Zhi looks at him. "I'm just taking care of my old man."

Hearing this, Duan Jia Xu just raises his eyebrow and doesn't mind her words: "Em, it's okay whether I'm old or not. I don't care."

"..........."

"I'm okay with being yours."

—–

The time Duan Jia Xu passes the security check and Sang Zhi couldn't see him anymore, she exits the airport. This time the driver has arrived. Sang Zhi greets him and then gets on the car.

Sang Zhi opens up her WeChat and informs Duan Jia Xu. Sang Zhi then notices there is a message from Shi Xiao Yu.

Shi Xiao Yu: [Today you met Jiang Ying?]

Sang Zhi hesitates and replies: "Em."

Shi Xiao Yu: [Before she called me and kept on crying, yet she didn't explain......]

Shi Xiao Yu: [Recently she was in a bad mood. If she did something bad, let me apologize to you for her.]

Sang Zhi then understands.

Probably Shi Xiao Yu couldn't get any explanation from Jiang Ying so she wants to ask her about what happened.

Sang Zhi just makes a simple and concise explanation. [We were just passing by, we saw that she was hit and scolded by a woman. There's nothing else, she didn't do anything bad.]

It's a short silence.

Shi Xiao Yu: [Okay, I get it. Thank you for telling me.]

Shi Xiao Yu explains: [This matter actually is unrelated to her. It's her stepfather's matter. Her Mama is getting ready to have a divorce.]

Sang Zhi doesn't mind too much, she just replies "Em."

Shi Xiao Yu: [Ay, I feel baffled. Though I could understand the family members' feeling but it's a bit over..... it's unrelated to Jiang Ying. She even isn't close too her stepfather.]

Sang Zhi doesn't reply this time.

Shi Xiao Yu: [In the past Jiang Ying couldn't figure things out. Because of this, she also lives a sad life. These years she was unhappy, she didn't have a lot of friends. After this matter, she is much more okay. In the future, she wouldn't come to find your boyfriend.]