Chapter 61: Novel 43

"Ah? In a year, you'll be twenty seven years old........" His sentence somehow makes Sang Zhi feels disoriented that she couldn't respond well. "No, why are you suddenly asking about my age?"

"I see that you keep on mentioning this matter."

".....Why?"

"I didn't hear it before," Duan Jia Xu laughs: "Now I could."

"What ah?"

"Your sentence's meaning, isn't, "Duan Jia Xu says relaxingly and jokingly: "You also want to marry when you see Qian Fei is married?"

Sang Zhi: "........"

"You are still young, what are you thinking about?"

"......"

"Let Ge Ge count your age, don't you realize that you are still not yet reach the legal age to marry?" Duan Jia Xu says: "Just one more year, that our Zhi Zhi could marry out. Don't rush it."

"......" Sang Zhi controls herself and doesn't look at him anymore: "I am too lazy to talk to you."

"Also, in a year I also will be twenty six years old, what do you mean 27 years old?" Duan Jia Xu says, "I'll not admit that one year."

Sang Zhi refutes: "This year you are twenty six years old, how could you be 25 years old?"

"I haven't had my birthday, so I'm still 25 years old." Duan Jia Xu holds his steering wheel to make a turn and just let the car gets inside Sang Zhi's small area. "We are old so we are sensitive about our age. Could you understand?"

After several seconds of silence, Sang Zhi feels something is weird. She starts to make a guess: "Recently are there a lot of people saying that you are old?"

Duan Jia Xu says lazily: "Except you, Xiao Peng You, who else would say that I'm old?"

Sang Zhi stops for a while and feels guilty: "I also just say it for several times."

"Em, since the day I turned twenty years old, you start to say it." Duan Jia Xu says: "You make me feel that this lifetime I never be young."

"......"

This time the car reaches Sang Zhi's apartment building.

Sang Zhi unfastens her seatbelt and pretends not to hear him out. "Then I'll go home now. Thank you Jia Xu Ge. Tomorrow you also have an early flight, remember to rest early."

"Wait for a while."

Sang Zhi turns her head over: "What is it?"

Duan Jia Xu loosens his tie and suddenly takes out a box from his pocket. He smiles: "For Zhi Zhi, a birthday present."

".........."

Sang Zhi blinks her eyes and takes it. "Thank you."

—–

Sang Zhi returns home and looks at the living room. Sang Rong and Li Ping aren't hone yet. She just directly goes to her bedroom and sits down on the carpet beside her bed. She then takes out the box that Duan Jia Xu gave to her.

It's a simple box.

She opens it up.

Inside there's a silver bracelet that has style as a fox. The two ends is different. One end is the head and the other end is the tail. It is linked with a small diamonds.

There's also her initial SZ.

Sang Zhi wears it and watches it for a while.

Then she takes out her phone and opens up her browser. She searches "The meaning behind the bracelet". Then she finds out that the meanings are all different. Sang Zhi looks at it one by one.