Chapter 57: Novel 39

She looks at his back, Sang Zhi hesitates for few seconds. At first she wanted to just lie on it. But she remembers something, she says seriously: "You couldn't carry me on your back."

Duan Jia Xu looks at her when he hears this. "You also don't let me to do this?"

Sang Zhi nods and says: "Yi Sheng (Doctor) said you need to avoid to carry heavy things for three months."

Duan Jia Xu is startled a bit and smiles: "You are drunk but you still remember this?"

Sang Zhi doesn't respond, she just lowers her eyes and counts with her fingers. "Your operation was in eleven (November), twelve, thirteen, fourteen...."

"No, it's wrong." It's wrong. Sang Zhi frowns. "Twelve, thirteen......"

"......." Duan Jia Xu laughs: "Twelve (December), One (January)."

Sang Zhi looks at him, her mind is in chaos. She doesn't understand why twelve than one. She hesitates: "Then.... Ge Ge, just help me to count it......"

"March."

Sang Zhi: "Oh." She sits up and asks: "March... could you carry me on your back?"

Duan Jia Xu laughs: "I could."

Then Sang Zhi suddenly remembers: "But I am 40kg....." she says it, she starts to cry and crumbles: "I am 40 kg..."

"......."

"I also," She looks down and be dumbfounded. She cries sadly. "I have no chest.... I have no chest.....wooo....... I have no chest...."

Duan Jia Xu just kneels down on the ground. He never expects to hear those words. He is startled few seconds. He feels like he is teased by her. He laughs out loud. His laugh till he couldn't breath, his voice turns hoarse.

"What are you talking about?"

"Why are you laughing at me?" Sang Zhi is still teary. She points at him and says unhappily. "You also don't have it, why are you laughing at me?"

"Em, I also don't have." Duan Jia Xu immediately restrains himself. "So let's comfort each other for a while, okay?"

"....." Sang Zhi immediately stops crying and feels like she finds someone in the same experience as her. She finally is perfectly happy to lie on his back. "Then, don't don't be too sad."

Duan Jia Xu stands up and controls his laughter. "Em, let's not be too sad."

Sang Zhi uses her glove to wipe her tears: "Ge Ge, what if I throw up later on?"

Duan Jia Xu throws his dirty cloth to the bin and looks around. He says gently: "If you want to throw up, later on tell me."

She says: "What if I couldn't endure it?"

"Then just don't hold it." Duan Jia Xu says: "Just don't throw up on Ge Ge's head."

Sang Zhi: "Oh." She says nothing else.

Duan Jia Xu is afraid that she will feel uncomfortable to get on the car, he just carries her up back to Yi He University. He asks casually: "Tomorrow you need to take the plane, why were you drinking alcohol?"

Sang Zhi places her chin on his shoulder. She says: "I am unhappy."

"........"

She says it and suddenly cries. She says depressingly: "Zhi Zhi is unhappy."

Duan Jia Xu looks at her: "Zhi Zhi, why are you unhappy?"

Sang Zhi doesn't answer.

Duan Jia Xu looks at front. In the dark, his expression is dim. "Because that someone that Zi Zhi likes?"