Chapter 63: Novel 45

Why he suddenly implicate Qian Fei Ge?

They are chatting and suddenly he feels that Qian Fei is smart.

Sang Zhi completely finds this ridiculous, but she could only cooperate and nod. She turns silence and switches on her phone again. She opens up Qian Fei's WeChat contact.

She wants to ask something to him, but she feels it'll be weird to just look for him when she never looks for him. It'll be felt strange. Moreover, he has a good relationship with Duan Jia Xu, supposedly he will not tell her so easily.

Sang Zhi decides to be self-reliant. She tries hard to consider Duan Jia Xu's words.

She thinks about it for few moments.

But she couldn't make a link.

But.

Suddenly she realizes something.

Why should she obediently answer his questions?

Why should she act like a criminal and be obedient to be interrogated?

This matter should be unrelated to him. Why should she lie to answer him. If she keeps on being silent, he should have no way out too right?

She realizes that her actions are quite stupid. She releases her breath depressingly. She feels like she has buried herself inside the trap.

In a next moment, Duan Jia Xu asks again: "How could you like him?"

Sang Zhi just looks at the window and doesn't look at him.

After quiet a while, he hasn't gotten any answer.

Perhaps he notices that she is unhappy. Duan Jia Xu doesn't continue to talk about it. He says calmly: "Later on you'll meet people that you don't know, would you feel awkward?"

Sang Zhi says stiffly: "No."

Duan Jia Xu: "If you don't want to stay, just tell me."

Sang Zhi: "Oh."

Duan Jia Xu glances at her and asks again: "Why are your words are so limited?"

"No." Sang Zhi is still looking at the window, "Also, it's not that I have complain toward you. I just want to remind you that it's possible that you are not noticing it. But your words are so many."

"Em?"

"I am not really complaining." Sang Zhi straightens her face and repeats: "You can continue to speak, but I just want to remind you."

"......." Duan Jia Xu laughs: "My words are so many?"

"Em."

Duan Jia Xu acts openly for advice: "how could you say my words are so many?"

On the way, Sang Zhi is asked a lot of questions by him. She feels somewhat impatient. She suddenly turns her head toward him and says: "Could you not keep on saying interrogative sentence."

Duan Jia Xu raises his eyebrow and says: "Why–"

Sang Zhi looks at him and clearly she looks like she is flying into rage.

"– period."

"........"

—–

The dinner party is set on the hotpot store, which Sang Zhi and Duan Jia Xu queued for long time and the accident happened.

Everyone in Duan Jia Xu's group has arrived.

Three squared table are arranged together. The group is sitting together and side by side. There are three hotpot bowl. Sang Zhi counts roughly there're around ten people.