Chapter 82: Novel 64

The car just stops in front of the apartment complex. They both get off the car.

Duan Jia Xu stretches his body and moves his neck. He massages his shoulder then he goes to nearby pharmacy. He just takes an ointment randomly for his bruise.

Sang Yan walks behind him slowly and waits for him. He always be expressionless but this time because he is unhappy, he looks so cold. Moreover he is wearing black clothes. He looks even more terrifying.

The cashier couldn't help but to glance at Sang Yan several times.

Very quickly Duan Jia Xu goes to the cashier to pay.

The cashier sweeps the barcode and looks at Duan Jia Xu's split lip. She also notices the bruises on his face. She frowns and asks with a small voice. "Do you need any help to report to the police?"

Sang Yan clearly hears it, he immediately shoots a glance over.

Hearing her words, Duan Jia Xu is startled, he really wants to laugh but he is afraid that it would tear open his split lip even more. He just pays and says gently. "No need, thank you."

Sang Yan goes out of the pharmacy first. Then Sang Yan looks at Duan Jia Xu's face. "This little of bruises, supposedly it'll heal even before we arrive at the detention center."

"......." Duan Jia Xu doesn't make fuss with him, he just points to a small complex. "That one."

Both of them go to Duan Jia Xu's apartment.

He is living alone, so expect Sang Zhi, no one ever comes to his place.

The color of the house is much darker so Sang Zhi's pink slipper is too eye-catching.

Sang Yan looks at it and laughs coldly.

"......"

Duan Jia Xu doesn't have any intention to take care of him, he just says lazily: "You should just walk around with your bare feet."

Sang Yan just thinks of himself as his family member so he just goes toward the fridge by the he enters the apartment. He takes a bottle of coca- cola. He takes a look at the fridge and then closes it again.

Sang Yan returns to the living room.

Duan Jia Xu is out of his bedroom, he is holding his laundry. Duan Jia Xu notices what Sang Yan is holding. He raises his eyebrows and says: "This."

Sang Yan: "?"

"The snacks and drinks in the fridge and those things on the shelf." Duan Jia Xu says gently and politely and says: "I hope that you would try hard to not touch it."

Sang Yan doesn't even look at him, he says lazily: "Your coca-cola is mixed with gold?'

"No." Duan Jia Xu laughs. "But those are my girlfriend's."

"......."

Because of the change of status, it makes Sang Yan couldn't be comfortable at the moment.

He glances at Duan Jia Xu and feels to lazy to mind him.

Duan Jia Xu enters his bathroom and takes off his clothes. He looks at the mirror, he notices that the corner of his lips is split. His left eye is swollen. There are bruises on his face.

He also has several bruises on his body.

He couldn't be sure that it'll disappear by tomorrow.

He thinks of the time Jiang Ying splashed a glass of water on him, Sang Zhi was so furious. This time he was much more miserable, he couldn't guess how would she react.