Chapter 80: Novel 62

His breath is warm and sprays on her ear. She knows that he is teasing her.

Sang Zhi's mood just turns better, she lifts her eyes and watches his face.

"Why aren't you talking?" Duan Jia Xu laughs and admits. "Okay, I know that my words are cheesy."

"........"

"You admit it?"

Duan Jia Xu raises his eyebrow: "It's really cheesy?"

"It's quite okay."

Sang Zhi doesn't attack him.

She looks at the black wallet on her hand and wants to return it to him. "For you."

Duan Jia Xu doesn't take it, instead he says: "This one I'l not return to you."

Sang Zhi says in a low voice: "I also don't ask you to return it to me."

Duan Jia Xu looks at Sang Zhi's card and suddenly: "I don't expect that in my age I could eat 'soft food'. "

"......." Sang Zhi says: "I don't ask you to spend recklessly."

"You gave it to me, isn't it for me to spend?"

Sang Zhi looks at him. "You should save it too."

Duan Jia Xu says lazily: "Save it to be you dowry?"

Sang Zhi says seriously: "Save it for buying a house."

"............"

"Previously I saw in the website. A hundred square meter in city center, the down payment would be 500.000 Yuan." Sang Zhi says, "Looking at this, I would need twenty years to do it."

Duan Jia Xu is startled and laughs. He is happy and laughs: "Okay, I'll wait for you."

"............"

Twenty years sounds a bit lowly.

Sang Zhi thinks about it and says: "I might not need that long."

Duan Jia Xu: "Em, Ge Ge will wait for your golden house to keep me."

"........."

Being teased by him, Sang Zhi forgets about her bad mood. She reminds him. "Yours."

Duan Jia Xu takes it and takes out two cards from his wallet. He passes it to her. "Boss, your cards."

Sang Zhi doesn't take it. "Why do you give me card?"

"I couldn't have any money on me, if not how could I enjoy this 'soft food'?"

Sang Zhi couldn't help but to say: "I spend money too recklessly."

"But I'm quite luck to find an extravagant bankroller."

"....." Sang Zhi just takes one and just puts one in her wallet cautiously. "I would not use it. I'll just keep it for you. If you want it, then I'll return it to you."

Looking that she looks in a good mood than before, Duan Jia Xu just speaks and asks: "Today didn't you go with your co-workers for gathering? What makes you unhappy?"

This is the second time Jiang Ying looks for her. She has been mistreated for a week because of Jiang Ying. She doesn't plan to resign, she wants to fight back.

She is afraid to influence Duan Jia Xu's mood. Sang Zhi doesn't confess. "My mentor is much more annoying."

—–

After he sends Sang Zhi back to her dorm, Duan Jia Xu drives back home. His car enters the complex, he lowers the speed. When he is about to make a turn, suddenly there's someone rushing.