Chapter 35: Stolen Shot

.... Good morning."

"I see that you have a good sleep." Duan Jia Xu leans back on his chair. He smiles: "Your Ge knocked on your door several times but you couldn't wake up. So he stopped."

Sang Zhi summons up her courage and says: "Last night I slept late?"

"Really? Or you pretended you don't hear it?"

Sang Zhi immediately refutes: "I really don't hear it."

Sang Yan takes three bowls and chopsticks and looks at them. "What you didn't hear?"

Sang Zhi says: "I didn't hear you knock on the door."

"You didn't hear?" Sang Yan just remembers about this. He prepares a bowl and chopstick for each person. He says coldly. "Next time I'll use the firecrackers. Let see whether you could hear it or not."

".........."

—–

During the breakfast, Sang Zhi eats at unease state.

She feels Duan Jia Xu keeps on looking at her like he is extremely holding a grudge with her. She finishes her instant noodle and then tidies up all the things. She quickly returns to the bedroom.

Sang Zhi flips open her books. She is thinking what she said before.

It's quite okay.

She isn't targeting him intentionally.

He shouldn't be .... angry toward her right?

Sang Zhi releases her breath and be very scared and on edge, she takes all of her things and comes out of the bedroom.

In her bedroom, her table is small so it can be only used for one person. Li Ping said to her before that during the private tutorial, she and the tutor will study inside Sang Yan's bedroom.

The time she gets inside Sang Yan's bedroom, she peeks at the dining room.

There's no one inside.

She places her books down and walks back to the living room. She notices that two men are playing games while sitting on the sofa. They are clutching the console, which Sang Yan bought with Sang Zhi's two hundred dollar.

Sang Zhi is speechless: "Aren't we studying?"

Sang Yan doesn't move: "We just finished our breakfast, why should you study now? You go and read your books first."

"......" Sang Zhi feels that Duan Jia Xu should be introduced by Sang Yan to Li Ping. So except teaching her, he is his companion for playing game. "Ge, are you searching for me a private tutor, or for your gaming companion?"

Duan Jia Xu laughs and says: "Xiao Hai, let's wait? Ge Ge will finish a round and go and teach you."

Sang Zhi glances at him, she swallows her anger and goes to sit down.

His sitting position is a bit lazy. He always likes to lean back on the chair. He seems to always look tired.

Sang Zhi never sees he plays game, so she cannot help but to watch her.

Duan Jia Xu's fingers are good-looking, his fingers are long and forceful. His metacarpal bone on his fingers are clearly.

His face is gorgeous.

Sang Zhi pursues her lips and suddenly she touches her phone. She stops and peeks at Duan Jia Xu. He seems not to notice her attention. He is focused on the game.

She rubs her hands on her pants, she opens up the camera apps on her phone. She cautiously raises it up and uses the pillow to support her arms. She focuses the camera on Duan Jia Xu.