Chapter 28

Sang Yan carries Sang Zhi on his back and starts to walk

Both of them are silent.

When they are already several meters away, Sang Zhi suddenly turns her head and looks t the tent.

She notices a little boy has a sprained ankle too, Duan Jia Xu comes over and helps him.

She couldn't make out his expression clearly.

She could only see that he bends his waist and pats the man's trouser. He is gentle. His smile feels like he is a really soft and kind person.

Sang Zhi suddenly feels dejected.

At first she still has words to talk with him.

She wants to ask him whether he can stop calling her "Xiao Hai", at last now she feels like she is not a little kid anymore.

But it seems unnecessary.

Because there are not meeting each other often.

Moreover, he is not only treating her well, he is treating everyone well.

Gentle but a little bit estranged.

—-

Sang Yan carries Sang Zhi toward the exit of the university.

Because of the short fight before, Sang Zhi's mood is a bit complicated. She feels a bit regretful and doesn't want to make up with him.

So this time Sang Yan is quiet, she also doesn't take initiative to say anything.

Sang Zhi uses one of her hand to hold his neck and her other hand is holding a bottle of water. She is daydreaming. She remembers that when she was little, he also frequently carried her on his back.

It's been a long time.

Sang Zhi also remembers her hurtful words before.

This time suddenly Sang Yan suddenly speaks up, he cuts off her thought. "I'll not tell Pa Ma first. Now they are working, it'll be troublesome for them."

Sang Zhi: "Oh."

Sang Yan says calmly: "A bit later I'll call Ma to call the your Lao Shi to ask for leave."

Sang Zhi just turns quiet for several times and says: "Oh."

They come out of the university front gate and gets a taxi. He helps her inside the taxi. He asks the driver to go the nearest hospital. Then he says to Sang Zhi: "Fasten your seatbelt."

Looking at her injured arm, he just helps her to do it.

Sang Zhi says to him. "Why aren't you fastening your seatbelt too?"

Sang Zhi straightens his lips: "I dislike to be strapped with something tight, it makes me panic."

Sang Zhi: "I also feel the same."

Sang Yan leans back and says casually: "Then just bear it."

"......"

The atmosphere inside the car is silent and peaceful.

After a moment, Sang Zhi suddenly throws her a pocket of jelly drops. "Eat the sweets."

It falls on Sang Zhi's thigh.

Sang Zhi looks down and looks at the a pocket of jelly drops. She picks it up. She has a similar taste as Sang Yan. Both of them likes this brand of jelly drops.

Inside there are nine jelly drops.

Usually she takes five and Sang Yan takes four.

Sang Zhi looks at Sang Yan.