Chapter 43: Duan Ji Xu Girlfriend?

"You are a good man. Thank you."

Fu Zheng Chu scratches his head and sighs. "I just know that I will be rejected again."

Sang Zhi feels awkward.

"At first I didn't plan to continue to like you." Fu Zheng Chu, "but dammit, I couldn't find someone prettier than you. What should I do?"

"......"

"Forget it." Fu Zheng Chu thinks about it and asks: "Could I know who is the one that you like?"

Sang Zhi shakes her head silently.

Fu Zheng Chu: "Is he more handsome than me?"

She remembers that Duan Jia Xu said "Don't hurt anyone." , Sang Zhi waves her hand and says: "Don't ask anymore."

"........"

—–

Sang Zhi thinks that things will go as it should be.

Her silent crush will keep on going.

She thinks that as long she works hard, she would get into Yi He University. Then three years after she will go to Duan Jia Xu's city.

But in life things alway change.

It will not change in a way she expects and wants.

During Grade 10's vacation, Sang Zhi gets an information from Sang Yan.

That time she is on her way to the bathroom, she passes Sang Yan's room and hears that he is on a phone with his friend. He says: "Wow, Duan Jia Xu has a girlfriend?"

Sang Zhi stops.

She never hears Sang Yan mentions about Duan Jia Xu anymore.

Her mind goes blank and she stands there for a while.

Sang Zhi doesn't return to her room, she goes to her living room and pretends to watch the television. Then the time Sang Yan comes out of the room, she pretends to be casual. "Ge Ge, is Jia Xu Ge dating?"

"Ah?" Sang Yan takes out an apple out of the fridge. "It looks like it."

Sang Zhi's eyes are on the television. She just says: "Em." and says nothing else.

After Sang Yan returns to his own room, she switches off the television and returns to her own bedroom. Sang Zhi takes out her phone and opens up her WeChat. She looks for Duan Jia Xu.

She pursues her lips and types words.

— Ge Ge, I heard from my Ge, you are dating someone?

Sang Zhi watches the screen for a while. At last she just erases everything.

She lays down there for a while and looks at the dolls, which are given by Duan Jia Xu. She feels sad.

It should be a fake news.

It should be a lie.

Sang Zhi looks at the photo of Yi He University on her wall. She rubs her eyes and tries to forget about that matter. She gets up from her bed and tries to study.

She had said to him before.

If he wants to find a girlfriend, he would give her a look first.

He promised her.

He would tell her.

Though Sang Zhi always thinks that way, but for several days, she couldn't focus on her lessons. She always thinks of what Sang Yan said. The time she looks at a couple, she would remember about Duan Jia Xu.

She thinks that when he is dating, would he be like that?

A gentle man right him, definitely will be good toward his girlfriend.

But Sang Zhi doesn't dare to ask.

She feels tired for dragging it.

In the end of April, Sang Zhi does an outstanding thing in her sixteen years of living.

That day Sang Zhi runs home after the school. She breaks open the piggy bank, which she prepared for Duan Jia Xu. She takes out all the money and runs toward her parents' room to take her identity card.

Then she goes to the ticket sales counter nearby to buy the ticket to go to Yi He the next day. The next day, she brings her backpack and says goodbye to her parents as she usually does. Then she leaves.

Sang Zhi doesn't take her usual bus. She goes to the nearby KFC and changes her clothes. Then she takes a taxi to Nan Wu airport.