Chapter 49: Novel 31

"......"

Sang Zhi suddenly recalls that summer holiday of the 2nd year in her junior high school.

She was taking an escalator down from the third floor, Fu Zheng Chu confessed his feeling toward her then Duan Jia Xu just appeared behind them.

Saying those words "Lao Dong Xi (Old thing)", at first it made her feeling well. But because he listens to it, it makes her feel guilty by hundreds and thousands time.

She immediately denies: "I am not cursing you."

Duan Jia Xu: "Em."

Sang Zhi is just turns relieved as she thinks that he listens to her.

Duan Jia Xu asks again: "Then who are you cursing?"

"....." Sang Zhi starts to feel numb. Because she is drunk and couldn't think clearly, she stammers. "You doesn't know him."

Duan Jia Xu just says "Ah".

Sang Zhi nods quickly.

"Then Ge Ge wants to know him, what kind of person can let Xiao Sang Zhi cursing." Duan Jia Xu laughs: "Xiao Sang Zhi, how about you tell Ge Ge?"

"......."

She already asks that he doesn't know that person, but he still asks.

Now who should she talk about.

Who!!!

She said that he doesn't know that person, it seems to be too late to say that person is Sang Yan. If she says it is another person, she feels unsafe.

Sang Zhi changes the subject purposely: "How could you be so gossipy now?"

"Em?" Duan Jia Xu takes two steps down to stand by her side, then he stands there. "Maybe because Lao Dong Xi is terribly idle."

"....."

"Let's go, Nian Qing (young) — Xiao Peng You (Little friend)?" Duan Jia Xu's tone stresses on the words "Nian Qing", he slowly says: "Lao Dong Xi sends you back to the University."

"....."

He said it and goes downstair.

Sang Zhi's palm unconsciously sweats a lot, she just follows behind him anxiously. She hesitates then explains. "These words, I feel it's quite civil."

"....."

"It's just, I feel." Sang Zhi holds her bag tightly. "I think it is not dirty words."

The time they go out, it's the parking area.

Duan Jia Xu takes out his car key and presses it. He seems to not listen to her words. He just says: "Get on."

Sang Zhi doesn't move: "Jia Xu Ge, where is your house?"

"Wen Ting Yuan. (Wen Ting Park)."

Sang Zhi just comes over the city for a month, she doesn't clearly know where is that place. "Oh."

Duan Jia Xu explains for a while. "Near the City Library."

"It's in the opposite direction with my University." Sang Zhi points to the metro station nearby. "It's late. Let me take the metro and go back. Let's not trouble you."

"Nian Qing De Xiao Peng You (Young little friend)." Duan Jia Xu plays with his car key, he smiles: "Ge Ge wants to settle the account with you, then in passing send you home."

".........."

"I'm not specially sending you home." He purposely paused for a while, looks at her and says indolently: "Do you understand?'