Chapter Fourteen

---I'm so sorry Chelsea. Please don't hate me. You're my best friend and I love you and I want you to know that I'm sorry. You should know what I'm talking about. And I know you don't want this to happen but it's gonna happen. Love you
though. Oh! This chapter will he kind of short.---

~•~three days later~•~

I continue to cry as I walk alone through the woods. I can't believe he did that to me! I fucking hate him!

What did I do to deserve this?

After walking for a while, I hear several groans. I turn and see about a dozen of walkers stumbling towards me. I begin running, not wanting to deal with them at the moment.

When I loose them, I find a small shack. I walk to it and open the door. I see a figure sitting in the corner. Wait...I know them.

"Austin?" I say. He turns and smiles up at me.

"Hey." He says and stands up. A smile appears on my face and I run to him. I wrap him in a hug and he hugs me back.

"How's your leg?" He asks.

"Better. A lot better."

"Sorry 'bout shootin' ya." He apologizes.

"It's fine. I forgive you. So...are you alone?" I ask.

"Yep. Just me." He shrugs.

"Mind if I join?"

"Don't you have a group."

"Had. I had a group. I left."

"Yeah, you can join me." He says with a smile. I smile back.the door suddenly opens making me turn around.

"Danielle, what the hell?!" Daryl yells. I hear a sudden gun shot.

I jolt away and sigh. I look around and see that I'm alone and it's daylight now. Why the hell was I dreaming about Austin? And what did Rick apparently do? I don't understand.

The past few days or so went by so fucking slow. Everyone was very helpful and I love them all for that.

Maggie is the one who helped me get around to the bathroom and changing. Rosita, Tara, Michonne, and Saha kept me company. Rick stayed by my side most of the time. Daryl and Chelsea kept me updated on everything that has been happening. Lyndon and Carl came by to make sure I was okay. Abraham came by and made me laugh a lot. Carol brought me food and water.

Gabriel.

Gabriel told me something interesting: 'Some of your closest friends are your greatest enemies'.

Like...what does he mean by that? Who here could possibly be my enemy? I didn't expect him to tell me that someone here could be my enemy.

Chelsea walks into my room and smiles at me.

"Can I walk?" I ask her. She shrugs and sits down beside me. She pulls the covers off my leg and examines it.

"Yes. You can walk now." She says and smiles. She helps me up and I wince at the new pain in my leg. I put some jeans on and walk down the stairs, ignoring the pain. It'll eventually go away.

I walk outside where everyone is sitting around the fire.

I notice that Gabriel, Rick, Daryl, Lyndon and Abraham aren't around.

"Dani Girl!" Glenn exclaims. I smile and sit beside him. Maggie on the other side of him.

"How ya feeling?" Tara asks.