Lady Is A Tramp

Too blood thirsty for the next batch of digital photos, I clicked on the album titled, My Bae. A lot of pictures were out of focus, too much movement. My guess was Izzy shot these while jumping on a bed.

I stumbled upon a cute picture of a guy kissing her forehead and another of her pointing the camera angle from above. She cut off his head in this pic and in the next they were hugging. If she was the star in all the shots why was this so private?

The next picture was Isaiah smiling straight into the camera. I smiled back and kept clicking. And there it was. . . Izzy standing behind him, kissing his cheek. ISAIAH?! I looked back at all the pictures and saw the same polo shirt. Elizabeth was the tramp that had stolen Isaiah. She was the one toying with his feelings, going on several dates while keeping Isaiah on a leash.

I tortured myself by scrolling through the rest of the album. Other pictures were taken on different days. In a mix of emotions, hate, anger, betrayal, I felt my heart shatter across the floor.

This house was evil. Izzy and Jordan weren't good people. I turned off the computer, stood in the darkness and had nowhere to turn.

Sitting on the bed, tears streamed down my face effortlessly. This hurt cut bone deep and I had no way of holding it back. All that time, confessing my feelings for Isaiah, to her, and she never said a word. No wonder he distanced himself from me.

The only thing that mattered was Isaiah not getting hurt too. He didn't know of my feelings, but Izzy, he needed to know the kind of slut he kept running back to. How could I prove it? I gripped my phone tight and had an idea.

I crept outside the room, careful not to make the slightest noise and blow my cover. I tip- toed downstairs and didn't see anyone in the living room, but the lights were on in the back yard. Peeking through the window, I saw Izzy sitting on the bench with her date. I waited for something to happen and had my camera ready to capture it.

Falling perfectly according to plan, they began to kiss. The area was sufficiently lit; recognizing her face in the photo wouldn't be a problem.

"What are you doing?" A stern voice asked.

I jumped up and held on to my phone for dear life.

"I don't have to explain anything to you." I mumbled.

"You're sneaking around taking pictures of my sister and that guy, that's a bit suspicious, don't you think?" Jordan crossed his arms and walked closer.

"I thought you were busy with your date." I stepped around him to make a casual escape.

"I took her home ages ago, so are you going to tell me what you're planning to do with that picture or should I just tell her you would like to take some more?"

I felt a rage burn inside me; between the lies, the acting and my plain ignorance. My tears rolled down again but I was angry, no longer sad and pathetic. No longer willing to put up with this bull crap.

"She lied to me." I said in a low voice.

"Who lied to you, Izzy?" He asked confused.

"Shh! Yes." I shouldn't have opened my mouth but I had too much bottled up to keep it in.

Izzy stood up and I feared she would come in right in the middle of this awkward exchange. Jordan was not ready to let me off the hook just yet, but we heard their voices get louder.

"Quickly, go to my room." He motioned.

This wasn't part of the plan, however, I wasn't ready to face Izzy yet. I needed more time to cool off, honestly, I was torn between acting as though I hadn't seen anything or confronting her about it. But now I had Jordan hot with intrigue thanks to my stupid mouth. I had to make something up fast but I couldn't tell him the truth or that would mess up my plans of exposing Izzy to Isaiah.

Jordan had me right where he wanted me, alone in his room and in the dark. He turned on the ceiling lights but lowered them to an uncomfortable dimness. I told myself no matter what happened, not to sit down. It was a trap.

"What's happened between you and Izzy?" He began.

"I'm busted." I chuckled. "I was planning a prank and you caught me in the middle of it."

"Oh, so why did you say she lied?" He wasn't convinced yet.

"I'm not sure, it was the first thing that came to mind. I panicked."

Jordan shook his head, deep in thought. That didn't explain why he had to take off his shirt.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"What, I'm in my room. Feel free to leave if you want." He proceeded to take off his pants.

Modeling in his boxer briefs, Jordan Brown was clearly trying to pull something here. I turned to face the wall but it so happened to be the mirrored closet. He sat on his bed with his back against the wall, legs extended and relaxed, he stared straight at me. I felt trapped, like I couldn't trust myself with his musk in the air.

"You're doing this on purpose." I crossed my arms.

"Then why are you still here? You're obviously hiding something. Maybe I should let Izzy in on your little prank."

Was he blackmailing me now? I had to get out of here, even though I didn't know where to go. It was too late to walk home and I doubt Jordan would take me anywhere now that he was undressed. I had one option left.

"Good night." I walked out his room.

I sent a quick text to apologize for the late hour but I was desperately in need of a ride. It was midnight but I crept my way through the house to collect my things and wait outside. I dodged Izzy which was probably for the best.

The car pulled up and I got in quietly.

"Thank you so much Isaiah, you're a life saver."

"Yeah, anytime. You had me worried, everything alright?

"No, my world has been turned upside down. One minute it was perfect, and then one by one I began to lose it all."

"Huh? This sounds more serious than I was expecting." He said puzzled. "Does this have anything to do with Izzy?"

"Yes!" I looked him straight in the eye. "You lied too."

Isaiah hung his head, realizing that I knew about them. But what he failed to realize were my hidden feelings.

"She told me not to tell you." He admitted.

"Why did she tell you that?"

"She said you liked me, but she's had a thing for me since before you came to our school."

"That sneaky whore!" My jaw clenched. "I had the hugest crush on you, but somehow she failed to mention her feelings!" I glanced at my house. "I want to scream."

"Wait, do you still have feelings for me?" Isaiah paused.

"That lying hoe!" What did it matter now? I no longer felt the same way about him. He was tainted, by her. That whole family was bad news.

"Why do you keep calling her that? What else happened?" He insisted.

"Not now, Isaiah. Thanks for the ride!" I barged out, in that very moment, there was no place like home.

My phone kept buzzing till morning with missed calls and texts from Isaiah, Jordan and Elizabeth. I wanted to spend the day with my mom and asked her if we could have lunch, then I called sick to work.

I dialed back the drama to keep my mom from worrying. We drove to the mall and went window shopping for an hour. For lunch, we picked a spot in the food court and as she waited for our order, I slipped into the bathroom.

Washing my hands, I heard a flush and saw a blonde girl step out of the stall. She looked disturbingly familiar, and it hit me like a punch to the face. It was that girl, the one I saw with Aaron that day. I couldn't ignore her but I couldn't remain quiet.

"You look familiar, have I seen you before?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Really? I don't think so, but I have a bad memory anyway." She smiled. Her sweetness disgusted me.

"Oh I wonder, did you date Aaron Shields?"

"Aaron? Oh my God, no! He's my cousin!" She laughed.

COUSINS?! Kill me now!