Pillow Talk

For the past 20 minutes Aaron and I had been engaging in some heated mouth to mouth resuscitation. I'd about pass out and he'd revive me each time; or so it felt like. The magnetism that I felt with him was beyond what I had ever imagined; he literally took my breath away. He'd dive deep into my eyes after every round of passionate lip-locking; sometimes even frightening me as though he were robbing my soul with each glance. The way his dark brown eyes pierced and drew me in, it was difficult to tell if he was going to do another Jekyll and Hyde on me back to barbarian mode.

My favorite was when Aaron would dig his hands into my messy hair and kiss my lips all the way down to my stomach. Then he'd travel back up and attack my neck as his hands would close into fists, slightly tugging at my hair. And the best part was when he trailed down and undid my shorts with his teeth; because I wasn't impressed enough by all the pushups he had been doing over me already...so skillful.

I bit my bottom lip as I watched him remove my second to last piece of clothing. That sexy smirk never left his face but he did raise his brows when he saw more lace. Before I was covered by Aaron's warmth again, his phone had rung and it turned out to be his boss. I hoped that he wasn't calling him to leave to work any time soon, especially not on MY time.

"Sure I can come in for a bit, but I won't be able to stay long...I understand, it's just my girlfriend is visiting and she's only staying for a few days so...yes, not a problem. That sounds good. See you tomorrow Sir." Aaron tapped his phone and placed it on the table before crashing back into bed.

Ahhhh! He called me his girlfriend! Well he'd better; I'm not lying in his bed half naked to be addressed as his friend. Still, I couldn't believe it; finally my BOYFRIEND and quite the lucky catch.

"I have some bad news...I have to go in for a couple of hours tomorrow. But I'll try to sneak away early in the morning while you sleep in." He smiled and stroked my hair.

"That's fine. Does that mean you have to go to sleep now?" I pouted.

"It's not even 8:30 yet. You're not getting tired on me are you?" I shook my head. "Good. Because although you may have graduated from my 'lessons', there's a whole lot coming your way...if you can handle it." He teased.

"What do you mean 'if I can handle it'? I thought I was doing pretty well."

"The way I see it, you have two choices. We can leave it at this; cool it down for a bit. Order something to eat from room service. Or..."

"Or what?" I raised my back against the headboard.

"Or I can make you experience some things that you've never felt before." He shot me that sexual demonic stare again.

Okay, I'll admit that it was a cheesy line but I swear the look that went along with it kept me not only from laughing but triggered my imagination to the dirtiest places possible. And I was almost completely naked, too far to suddenly back up cold turkey. To be honest, curiosity does kill; it kills innocence. Because once you are enticed into this kind of activity you don't want to 'cool off', you want to travel deeper especially when you've already foreseen the whole act.

The question wasn't IF we do it but WHEN we do it...and I had no intentions of playing hard to get anymore.

"I vote for both? I'm starving again." I said scrunching up my nose.

"Of course." Aaron smiled and looked for the menu on the desk.

He came over to sit by my semi-naked side, kindly holding up the menu. I studied it and chose the Hawaiian Baked Chicken Wings. I had developed quite the appetite with all this tussling. I felt a little too exposed so I reached over for the nearest piece of clothing which happened to be his white tank. Aaron ordered our food on the phone and I walked over to our small den to turn on the television.