// 015 //

HE refused to let go

Standing in the middle of her bedroom after he had finished wiping off her make-up, y/n let out a small sigh of content at the large pair of hands to settle on her hips.

Naruto's own sigh had been voiced from appreciation. Inhaling a savouring breath, the future Hokage allowed his calloused fingers to wrap around the left arch of her hip tenderly - testing and exploring the sheer fabric of her summer dress with every carefully calculated movement.

He stroked her. Reached up and tucked his hand underneath her ribs, then - resting it only mere inches away from her heart.

He wanted to tear it out and plaster his name on it before sewing it back in.

The thought made him smile.

Meanwhile, the tipsy artist stared at the reflection to meet her in the mirror of the vanity she had used to get ready only hours prior.
The presence to loom behind her spine was nothing less than nerve-wracking.

The image of the broad-shouldered Shinobi standing completely still inside the dark room set her teeth on edge. She winced when his wide chest pressed against her back; potent bearing wicked and secretive, like that of a shadow.

He had carried her in there without asking for permission. Had placed her right in the middle of his trap with a sneer so malicious, that the sharpness of it had made every hair on her body stand to attention.
Naruto Uzumaki - the man who was deemed to be embodying the sun and all the good in the world; looking just about ready to break her in half.

y/n swallowed thickly at the thrill to trickle down her neck. She couldn't have wished for anything better.

His whisper was a lulling murmur of deceit to brush her ear now, "You came back to me."

She blinked at the startling statement. Could have sworn that it was relief that laced his softly-spoken words. "Of course I-I did, Naruto."

He loosed a breathless chuckle at her stammer. It made electricity course her veins. "What took you so long?"

A pang of fear laced her drunken thoughts when his chin rested upon her shoulder. Naruto's entire body curled around her own after he'd presented the question before her; strong arms wrapping around her middle as if he were making sure that she wouldn't try to flee.

Her eyes grew wide when he smiled at her; an innocent gleam of teeth that masked ungodly intentions.
In truth, Naruto did not care at all if she'd attempt to run. If an absurd idea like that even managed to cross her mind in the first place, he'd hold her down. Would shackle her down.

Would drag her right down to Hell.

Heart continuing to hammer away into the thick silence of the night, y/n remained staring at their reflection with pupils as big as dinner plates. "I was hanging out with my co-workers... You know that."