// 009 //

"Go on, sweetheart

"Go on, sweetheart... Paint."

THE words were a patronizing taunt to run along her neck.

y/n couldn't focus; much less paint whilst sitting on the lap of the wicked male that hazy Saturday morning. Staring at the easel situated in front of her, she relished the strong beat of his heart which calmly hammered right against her spine, sending her own muscle into absolute overdrive.
On and on it went - his and her own heart, making her start to deem his order as one of the undeniably impossible kind.

And was she in the wrong to think of it as such? After all, y/n had her fair reasonings to be hesitant; one of them being the way his warm tongue kept flicking down the crook of her neck in order to taste her better.

He was relentless. And it made her agitated.

"Stop it, Naru," she fussed at his blatant teasing now, her brows knitting tightly together in disapproval, "I can't concentrate if you're doing that."

Truthfully, y/n hadn't been able to concentrate ever since last night - when their bodies had entwined for the very first time.
After inviting him to spend the night in her bed instead of the couch, Naruto's enormous amount of stamina and the pent-up chakra he still withheld within his veins had made him insist that she was to wrap around him at least twice more before finally allowing her some much-needed rest.

And even then; it still wasn't enough.

"I got a craving and woke up for you, darlin'," his quiet words had nudged her mind awake for the third time that night as he yet again rolled around and forced himself inside her warmth to savour the feeling. On top of the twisting bed sheets, Naruto had made her teeth bite right into his shoulder as he pushed into her - pushed into her until it hurt with the late hour, "So, take it, y/n. Take it all from your favourite."

Her face blazed red at the memory. It was morning now, and he was still going at it - seemingly insatiable when it came to her; her body. Feeling his hands run along her sides, she winced when he yanked her out of her thoughts with a quiet chuckle. It made her spine vibrate, and everything else that came along with it.

"Where have you drifted off to, hm?" the sly Shinobi questioned softly now, his voice a pleasant whisper to caress her throat.

The girl blinked herself back to reality. "Nowhere," she mumbled, face remaining stubbornly scarlet, "Just stop it."

His grin was mischievous, "I'm not even doing anything."

Despite his contradicting claim, Naruto was excruciatingly persistent on spreading the warm saliva over her skin, completely dismissing her empty warnings.
The same saliva she had just finished tasting in her mouth mere seconds ago, was now being dragged all over the sensitive love bites to adorn her throat, instead - as if he was making sure the marks were still there. She didn't know what to make of it, other than the fact that he had turned subtly possessive ever since claiming her last night.