// 010 //

"But you always get to hold her!"

"I'm the real one! Of course I get to do it, you moron."

"Stop calling me a moron! I'm literally you, stupid!"

"You're the stupid one!"

"Guys, calm down... C'mon."

THE peculiar trio had started to bicker not long after her forced mind-numbing orgasm.

Truth be told, everything had still been somewhat of a blur for y/n, who hadn't even been all that present when one of the same three fussy males stormed up to her and scooped her up into his arms without any warning whatsoever.

Paying little heed towards the exceptionally loud protests the other two Narutos gave at the action of her being swept away, and how the third one kept feverishly biting back into every single comment and jab, y/n only half-listened to their argument as her body tried sinking back into reality from the pure, absolute bliss she had just experienced.

Thinking about how good her climax had felt, only made her realise that he was worth killing for. Never in her life did she yearn for something more than him.
He was better than anything she could have possibly wished for. His cock was the best to slam her, his hands perfect to touch her, his mouth made to kiss her.

Ever since last night, all she wanted to do was to taste his tongue in her mouth and feel his hands on her body. He was simply divine, and better than anything she'd ever had the pleasure of experiencing and having.
Naruto Uzumaki held her heart, body and soul inside that broad, calloused palm of his, and tugged the strings leading to her heart whichever way he wished - exactly like Sasori had done with his own puppets.

No man could possibly compete. What mere human stood a chance versus an ethereal God of War like him?
She'd lose this battle, most definitely. After all, she was a measly, little human and he was a deity. A deity that was able to make copies of himself in a blink of an eye.

And come to think of it, the mentioned copies were angry.

Not having a fucking clue on how to properly react to the heated quarrel to ensue between the trio, the poor girl instead tried to pay mind to her heartbeat, whilst lazily clinging onto the blond that still held her tightly against his chest in a manner that could at best be described as overbearingly possessive.
The three Shinobi were going absolutely fucking berserk when it came to sharing her. And for the cherry on top; the one that had picked her up seemed to be the initiator of the fight.

y/n sighed. Men, Gods... Same thing.

Wrapping both arms around his neck for better support, her nimble fingers gently stroked Naruto's hair as they hooked at the nape of it. He sighed at the touch, his groan filling her ears as soon as her Cupid's bow made contact with the hollow of his collarbone. Using the short moment of distraction, she sneaked a peek over his shoulder.