Locally Grown...Butter Lettuce!! Butter Lettuce Partyyyyy!!

For those of you unaware Adventure Time has a brother and its called Bravest Warriors! It is made by Pendleton Ward and is only available on Cartoon Hangover Youtube Channel. Each episode is about five minutes long and the theme is similar to Adventure Time, but the nature is different. There hasn't been any cross-overs between the two shows besides some OST music from Bravest Warriors in Adventure Time.

But the point of this post is to talk about the fudged up world of Adventure Time. At first glance it looks like a show about a kid and his magical dog friend being righteous heroes and saving princesses from the Ice King. And on the surface that's all it really was. That's why I didn't watch the first season when it originally aired.

Adventure Time has a post-apocalyptic setting and so many secrets. It is a show that really  gives you more questions to ask, rather than giving you more answers.

Questions like...

Is Peppermint Butler evil?

I personally don't trust the little mint. Sure he is a hard worker and everyone in the Candy Kingdom trusts and respects him, but that's just what he wants. What kind of relationship does he have with Death, to where Death would bend his on rules just for Jake and Finn knowing the mint. And  Hunson Abadeer, Why would Peppermint Butler go golfing with him? Peppermint not wanting Finn to see his aura. That time he might have killed that goblin, claiming it was already dead and trying to change the subject. Peppermint Butler wants everyone to think he is clueless little sugar ball, just trying cover everything up.

What the hell happened to the Royal Tart Toter? Who tried to eat him? When? Why? How long has he been this way? Why is he awesomely insane?

"This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

How/Why is Marceline a Vampire?

She has the bit marks on her neck, but Marshall Lee said that his father was the vampire king. So Marcelince's mother has to be the former Vampire Queen. BUT...in Farmland, Marceline says that she is a half demon. And the difference between the Farmland timeline and the Ooo Timeline is the Lich, because the Lich isn't there the Mushroom Wars played out differently. So is Marceline's mother different between the two timelines? But, but, but, when Marceline was little and the Ice King was still human, she was only a half demon. No vampire. So Marcline has to be bitten around 18 to 20 years old sometime before or after the Mushroom Bomb and has been that way for a 1000 years+.

Where is and what happened to Marceline's Mother? (I'm still waiting to find out what happened to Zuko and Azula's mother!)  Her mother has only been seen once in a family photo.

How is the Lich and the Mushroom Wars related?

At first I thought the Lich might had been the one who started the war, but that just couldn't be right. The Lich seems to originate from the explosion of the Mushroom Bomb, the atomic bomb that ended  The Mushroom War and is the cause of the unnatural creatures of Ooo, such as Candy People and Sign Zombies. Also that big ole chunk blown out of the planet. When Finn wishes that the Lich never existed, he then prevented the Mushroom Bomb from ever going off, thus creating the Farmworld alternate dimension.

Could the Candy people just be mutated humans because of the Mushroom Bomb?

How many Candy People have Princess Bubblegum made?

Princess Bubblegum is a candy person, how did she come to be?

She does have suggested family members. An Uncle Gumbald and an old woman, like a grandmother that was shown in a photo with her. Jake had said, "a horrible mutant of bubblegum and human DNA" when he was talking to Finn about having a crush on her. Finn said, "it's just 'cause of the radiation."

Earl of Lemongrab is only her first to go annoyingly wrong.

Is Finn the Human, really the only human?

I think not!  There is the questionable Susan Strong who lives in the underground city called Hyoomans, which sounds like Humans. The Ice King used to be human, but is a wizard now. Betty, Simon Petrikov's (the Ice King) fiancé was human, but she may or may not still be alive or even human anymore. Abraham Lincoln,and the Commander and Private actors from the pre-war film Heat Signature, were human but are dead now. There are also Humanoids, like Penny and Phil.

But is Finn really human at all?

Finn has a difference in appearance to the alternate timeline (Farmland) and presumably unmutated humans, which have regular sized eyes with visible whites and pupils, five fingers, and more prominent noses. If Finn is human in both timelines why such a difference? Maybe Finn is like Lela from Futurama, She is a mutant, but is not as mutated as the others so she can pass an alien. Maybe Finn is a mutated humanoid, but less mutated than others.

Just how evil is Gunter the penguin?

Hunson Abadeer the Lord of Evil, once said  that Gunter was "by far, the most evil thing I've encountered". In "Reign of Gunters," Gunter proves she/he is the most (potentially) evil entity in Ooo, excluding the Lich, by using Ice King's demonic wishing eye to conquer Ooo and destroy all of its glass objects. At first glance this was a harmless quest for self entertainment, until she/he tries to break the head of one of the Gumball Guardians, proving that Gunter had no sympathy for those who stood in her/his way of world conquest. Gunter is only stopped when the Ice King returned from his outing, scolding her/him for taking his wishing eye and telling her/him to go back to the castle.

Is Gunter a girl or a boy?

Gunter did have a baby(?) it was a cat and it was named Kitten. So, female...?

Follow up question, Who is Gunter's baby daddy?

What was the Rainicorn-Dog Wars all about and why did the occur?

The magical dog that saved Lady's father during the R-D wars, Why was the dog wearing handcuffs?

Could the Rainicorn have eaten all the humans?

They do/did eat humans. They tried to eat Finn.

Why is LSP's Parents stuck together?

Why do the Rainicorns speak Korean?

How many more films are there like Heat Signature?

The words "Document 413" appear on the screen, but it is a message stating that it was classified information, and that Heat Signature (or at least what Finn and Jake have mistaken for "Heat Signature 3") is not a movie at all, but government security footage of real events that happened before or during the Mushroom War.

What is the current level of technology?

When Jake had his croak dream he thought that there are no rockets in existence, saying that they haven't been reinvented yet. All of the other technology they've shown seems to just be things that surivived the Mushroom Wars. Like Ice King's computer, holographic stuff, videos, cameras, the phones which some look taped together, and robots like BMO.

Who wrote  the Enchiridion?

I know that Simon Petrikov ( the Ice King) found it in Greece before the Mushroom Wars because he was an archaeologist. Why would this book have things about how to kiss a princess?

"Kissing a princess is different than kissing your grandmother or your mother... Very different. A peck on the cheek is not going to cut it. Nothing but lip on lip action will suffice with a true princess. It's best to first practice on a lip monster, but proceed with caution because, as everyone knows, a lip monster can easily kiss ... death!"

What is the connection between the Enchiridion and the jewels in the Princess' crowns?

Besides the fact that the jewels are needed to for the book to open that thing...

How many Princesses are there?

Does Finn have a brother (besides Jake) outside the Farmland world timeline?

When, why did the Mushroom Wars start? What happened to sides that started it?

An 11 minute cartoon show shouldn't be this complicated and cause me to think about as much as I do. I need a few long and detailed movies.