In a Non-Creeper Type of Way ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Name?

My full name is Knijee Xyla Stone. Many people ask me how I was named, so I will explain. My mother tells everyone I was named after a famous saxophonist, but that is not true. My dad wanted me to be named after him, and his nickname was ‘Gee’. So my mom named me Knijee.

What is your favorite song at the moment?

My favorite song at the moment would have to be ‘Naïve’, by the kooks. I’m so obsessed with it; can’t even get it out of my head. Also the guys voice is like so sexy man…orgasm!

I really need to learn the names of songs. I had no idea who/what you were talking about, but when I looked up the song I realized within seconds that I knew all the lyrics to it. Why did you join Wattpad?

Originally I didn’t join wattpad, I just read off of it.  Later I noticed that I couldn’t comment, nor vote, so I decided to join!

What is your favorite quote?

'In your pursuit of your passions, always be young. In your relationship with others, always be grown-up. ' ~ Tom Brokaw 

What are some of your goals in life?

Some of my goals in life would have to be graduating and getting accepted to go to Eckerd college to become a marine biologist. P.s I love dolphins!

What have you been writing here on Wattpad? Give summary.

I have been  working on “May angels lead you in” it’s pretty much about this girl whose mother passed away. Her dad blames her and her little brother for her death and began to beat them. She didn’t want her friends to know about this , so she isolates herself from them.  Her best friends then began to bully her.

What do you think makes it stand out amongst the others.

What makes my story stand out amongst others is that my personality is reflected in my characters. A lot of the things that the characters say or do in their situations is something that I would do.

How often do you update your story?

It depends I’ve already updated about 5 times and my story have been out for about a week. But now I have an editor so probably about  twice a week. And more if I have I chance it all depends on the editor.

Which are you on more Facebook or Wattpad?

Wattpad right now is like my life, so I’m on Wattpad more than facebook.

What color would you want to dye your hair?

Well I would like to die my hair a burgundy color, although last time it didn’t work out that well.

Which super hero would you like to steal powers from?

If I were to steal powers from a super hero it would have to be from Mystique. Who could resist becoming anyone you wanted?

What do you think you best story is? Why?

My best story so far would have to be “may angels lead you in…” actually. Mainly because I actually am putting effort in the story. My last story I didn’t really look up facts so I have a lot of mistakes. Eventually I will go back and fix it, but for now I'm more focus on “May angels lead you in..”  

Explain your personality in 3 words

Random, caring, and spastic

Name a sound.

Boom?  

What are you looking forward too for next year?

Next year I'm looking forward to having more college classes, because there will be cute guys…. It’s not like I could date them though because I’m too young but still.

Would you rather be an anarchist or a socialite?

I would rather be a socialite, mainly because that would fit my personality more than being an anarchist.  

Do you laugh a lot, but don't really mean it?

I laugh a lot; I find a lot of things funny even if most people don’t think so. I don’t mean to laugh a lot but it just how I am.

Do you think the drug culture is misunderstood?

Um I personally don’t do drugs, so I don’t really have an opinion on them much. I say if you do them it’s your choice… especially if you already know the consequences of it. Marijuana however is different  it comes from the ground so take advantage ;)

Would you rather forget who you were or forget who everyone else was?

I would rather forget who I was, I mean at least everyone else would remember and help mee out a bit. 

Would you rather drink a gallon of dirty denture water OR lick a NY cab driver's seat in July?

I would rather lick a NY cab in July. Denture water is just gross.

What do you want to be next Halloween?

I want to be a sexy woman version of Freddy Kruger. I’m like in love with him…

Do you love horror movies?

Im in love with scary movie; have been since I was like 3…

What is the single feature people compliment about you the most?

The single feature people compliment about me most on would be my eyes… because the are very Asian looking. Although I am not Asian at all.

What is your favorite color food?

My favorite color food? I hesitate to articulate in fear I may deviate upon the highest degree of accuracy.

Have you ever read the book “Maniac Magee” by Jerry Spinelli?

No I have not… is it a good book?  

I read it when I was in 4th or 5th grade (about 12 or 13 years ago) and I still remember the title and author so I had to have really liked it. If you had to be born any time 10 years before you were born, which year would you chose? (Meaning if you were born in 1990 you have to pick a year before 1980.) And Why?

1978… that’s the year my mom was born… I would be the same age as her! 

What would I find in your refrigerator right now?

In my refrigerator you will find lots of pickles… I’m in love with them! 

How often do you say the word “the”? Give a guess to about how many times a day.

I say the world “the” quite often. It’s a common word to use. I would say I about 777.

Do you believe in bad luck?

I do not believe in bad luck. However I do believe in karma.  

 What would you like to say to your future readers and fans (followers)?

I would like to say to my future fans , readers, and followers thank you for giving my story a chance. Oh a that you are very beautiful people and I love you in the non-creeper type of way :)