Valentine's Day Story...

Today(two days ago) my girlfriend asked me to meet up with her in an open and public place. I do so without a second thought, because its hard to meet up with her something because we both work (I have two jobs) and go to school.

Before my butt even has time to make contact with the seat. She tells me, she's pregnant. 

"What are we gonna do? What do you wanna do?" I asked as soon as I understood what she was saying.

She just starts crying. And I'm panicking. We can't afford a kid. Or even to move out on our own.

I'm only 21 (almost 22), I'm not ready for a kid. She's only 20.

As it starts to really sink in I go in a full blown denial stage. That maybe she read the test wrong, its not like she saw a doctor. Or maybe the test was broken. I just start going through a bunch of reasons why she couldn't be pregnant.

Then it dawned on me, we have never actually had sex. So there was no way she could be or at least it isn't mine.

My words when I realized this, "There's nothing in you!"

Turns out there really was...is. She's had a monster growing in her longer than I've known her. She then explains to me that she only got with me to get back with her ex-boyfriend. Her baby daddy. But he couldn't care less so she still wants to be with me because she "loves" me.

Long story short, I'm single.