A Dark Out L⊙⊙k on the World

"The Earth we live on is nothing more than a clone of a real Earth. And we too, are no more than clones of the humans living back on the original Earth. It's true. We are nothing, but specimens created for their experiments.

               By putting clones of themselves in the same environment they can learn from our mistakes. By watching what we did to our Earth, they can make theirs a better one. On the real Earth there is no such thing as war or global warming, Because we've shown them how not to live."

This idea comes from the anime "Bakuman" it has the same manga aritst/writer that is responsible for Death Note (an anime I hate). Episodes 5 and 6 cover what the manga "The Two Earths" is about and it is in English if you want to watch it to hear the full story.

When I heard it I immediately looked for the manga thinking it might have already been made, but sadly the one shot only exist within the anime.

The idea I think is totally awesome! What if we were no more than clones on a cloned Earth made for the extermination of the true Earth?

And if all that was the case, could learning from others mistakes really stop wars, hunger, global warming, and all Earth's other problems?

I think the answer lies within 'What is the purpose of human life?'

That questions alone gives life to some many more. But I think if we look at it simply, we can see our purpose.

A mircowave's purpose is to heat the things you put in it. A car's purpose is to take things from point "A" to point "R". A lamp's purpose is to light a room.

Our human purpose is to consume Earth's resources. Sure all other living things consume Earth's resources, but not in the Extremely permanent way we do.  And that is just a round about way of saying humans are here to End the world.

If you think about it, just about everything we do quickens the pace of Earth's destruction. Reproduction gives everyone to play a role in the End of the world.

Many people don't even believe in global warming, so the notion that we are on this planet just to destroy it seems crazy. But no one can deny human existence impact on the World.

But if the human purpose is to be masters of destruction...What is the purpose of our purpose?

What Phoenix will be birthed from the ashes of human Earth?

************************************************************************************************************************

I'm on full blown Halloween mode right now.

If I had the time and the money I would be a self proclaimed mad scientist and write books about my theories.