Who wants to Go to Japan!

Name?

Callum Colin Henderson

Favorite Song at the moment?

Hummingbird Heartbeat by Katy Perry :3  

What plans do you have for 2013?

Hmm probably to travel to Japan. oh my the country is the greatest.   

Which do you believe came first, the chicken or the egg?

The chicken, how would it be able to get into the egg? 

What is your favorite time of day?

Dusk   

What do you want to do with you life?

Become an actor and travel the world as well as meet a lot of new people. If that doesn't happen (Which it it won't XD) then a criminal psychologist.   

If someone wanted to give you a monkey butler, would you take it? If yes, what would be the first command?

No of course not...  

Do you sing along to songs you hate on the radio?

Well I sing along to Friday XD 

What is your favorite color?

Yellow, it's nice, vibrant and positive. 

What have you been writing here on Wattpad? Give the summary for each story.

Well my first book was a fanfic of Battle Royale called Fallen Angels it is about the original Lighthouse girls and their perspective on the kill or be killed situation they were forced into and how this changed their perspective on life, love and on another.

My next book is called Never Let me go. It is a horror/Romance and is a bout a girl named Isabella who is a hopeless romantic and constantly dreaming about her first and only love Ryan. However when a zombie apocalypse breaks out, will she ever be able to live with the one person she most desperately wants too. But are they living to die? Or dying to live? And can love truly conquer all? 

Which story do you feel is the best or has the most potential if you were to get more feedback? Why?

Hmm probably Never let me go because it is orginal and is probably something that is done very little. Also out of both my books it has got a lot of positive feedback which is why I entered it into the Write awards 2013.  

Why do you write?

It helps me escape from the real world   

What would you name a monkey butler? Why?

Nanashi which means no name as I really can't think of one XD...sorry :(  

Would you become a vegan or vegetarian? What would be the reason?

Vegan because killing the animals is cruel and I would think milking them would be our equivalent of getting an injection which is awful D:  

How do you want to leave this world?

Very dramatically maybe saving someone or in a saw trap.  

What do you find the hardest part of writing to be?

Displaying emotions as well as giving individuality to certain characters   

What is your favorite word?

Plinth  

Have you heard of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Religion?

Oh my God no but it sounds amazing XD  

 Pastafarianism is a parody of Chirstainity. They blame things like global warming on the decline in the number of pirates because places with more pirates aren't doing that bad. Its most popular with college age people and Europeans. It was created because people wanted kids to learn creationism and as well as evolution in school and if creationism can be taught why not anyone else's belief. Instead of Amen they say R'Amen.

What is one thing you would change about the world? Why?

Hatred. It affects everything in a negative way and can have very bad consequences, it has to go ;P   

If you could live in any country which would you choose?

JAPAN. I love the language, I love their films and I love the actresses Ko Shibasaki and Chiaki Kuriyama   

What is your favorite age you've you been so far?

4

What are some things you are reading on this site?

The infection by vm_girlroro and the Battle Royale Watty Awards version by blitzmatch09   

How do you feel about vampires?

Urgh sick of them but I do love the book Dracula though.  

What is your favorite thing to watch?

I adore Family guy especially this Super Mario cutaway gag I swear to god I almost peed my pants XD

Do you like anime/manga? If yes, which is your favorite?

I love the manga called MAR it's fantastic in every way possible. For some weird reason I liked watching the yugioh anime when I was younger too XP   

If you were to become addicted to anything what do you think it would be?

Haagen Dazs ice cream of course.   

Do you believe milk to be evil? Why?

No it's white so it has to be pure although it could be a result of pain so maybe not. I would say milk is an anti hero.   

What is your favorite number? Why?

Do you really want me to answer that XD not but it's 27 because it's my lucky number and always has been.   

What is your favorite movie? Why?

BATTLE ROYALE. Oh my it's amazing in every was possible as well. It's very sad in parts as well as shocking. The characters are relatable and it makes you wonder what you would do in the situation also. I have now words left to describe how awesome this movie is and how it is far better than the gay hunger games please watch it XD 

What would you like to say to future fans (followers) and readers?

I really hope you enjoy my books and I really appreciate all reads, votes and comments SO much it means the world to me. I can't wait to meet you all and that I'm very glad to meet you all as well.