𝟚𝟝

After a few minutes, you peeked your head out from the secret passage to ensure that Bonten had left. What you just realized and found out made your head hurt. You mentally cursed at yourself for being so dumb for trusting Watanabe and not believing Akira's words.

“Hey, this is no place for daydreaming, we gotta get away from here, quickly.”

Kazutora tapped your shoulder as he noticed you zoning out. You immediately snapped out of your thoughts and nodded hearing his words.

“I texted Chifuyu to pick us up, he should be here any minute.”

He started looking through the windows while you took a seat on the couch, thinking about everything that happened over the last few years. You felt disappointed at yourself for being so gullible. You thought, maybe if you trusted Akira's words none of that would happen. You lowered your head and rubbed your eyes that started filling up with tears.

“Hey, it's okay.”

You felt Kazutora's hand rubbing your shoulder. Mid his sentence you already started crying.

“Fuck, I don't wanna cry in front of you.”

You quickly wiped your tears and chuckled.

“There's nothing wrong with crying in front of others, sometimes it's better to just let it all out.”

You nodded in agreement and wiped your tears once again before standing up.

“I'll cry later after I finish my job.”

He stood up as well and followed you outside, to where Chifuyu's car was parked.

“What job?”

He caught up with you, walking beside you.

“Putting that bastard Watanabe in jail.”

You replied, opening the car's door and going inside.

✄-------------------------------------------------------------------------«

As soon as Chifuyu dropped both of you at the pet shop's basement, you quickly started packing things in the bag you brought earlier.

“So, what's your plan? Just straight up going there and getting yourself killed?”

Kazutora was walking back and forth frustrated.

“Stop being so fucking delusional, I wouldn't go if I didn't have a plan.”

You scoffed back at him. As you took a glance at him you noticed him grabbing some weapons as well.

“Don't even think about going with me.”

You turned your focus to the recorder you just saw at the shelf and packed it too.

“What makes you think you can do this all alone?”

You bumped into Kazutora's chest as you turned around. He was glaring at you.

“I did things by myself before and they worked out just fine.”

You tried to move out of his sight but he held your arm firmly. As you tried to break out of his embrace he held your other arm as well, making you unable to move.

“Yeah, when you were a fucking teenager. We are adults now, Y/N, there are no fist fights anymore.”

This was the first time you saw him that mad. There was a mix of anger and worryness in his voice. After you noticed he wasn't going to let you leave by yourself, you decided to give in.

“Fine, you can come too.”

He let you out of his embrace hearing those words, yet you still stayed close to him. You put your head on his shoulder and put your arms around his neck, hugging him. He got a bit startled but decided to return the hug as well, wrapping his arms around you. The two of you stayed like that for a few seconds.

“I'm sorry.”

You leaned into his ear.

“For what?”

He was resting his head on your shoulder.

“Your future kids.”

Right after those words slipped out of your mouth you managed to kick Kazutora in the worst spot possible making him fall down to the floor. He groaned in pain and you felt extremely bad for what you're about to do. He looked up at you and you knocked him out with a baseball bat, which was the closest thing you managed to grab. Kazutora immediately passed out and you dragged his body to the nearby couch.

“Shit, I hit him too hard.”

Your fingers traced over the spot on his head where you hit him with a bat. That will leave a bruise, for sure. You thought. Near the couch, you noticed a refrigerator and some ice inside, which you carefully put on Kazutora's head, before you left the basement.

✄-------------------------------------------------------------------------«

Sorry guys for not updating for almost 2 months. :(
I had a bunch of schoolwork but from now on I'll try to update regularly!
If you're still reading this story, a big thank you, new chapters are coming soon!! :))