𝟘𝟡

"So, did you guys find out anything about Baji?"

I asked as I took a seat on my bed. Watanabe, Matsuda and Akira came over at my place so we could plan what to do next.

"We found out that he was on house arrest."

Akira leaned back in the chair.

"I'm not talking to you."

I rolled my eyes.

"I said I was sorry!"

"Could you two just shut the fuck up and stop acting immature?"

Watanabe sighed.

"Anyway, as Akira said earlier, Baji was on house arrest before leaving Toman."

He continued.

"Why?"

I frowned.

"We're not really sure what happened, but, apparently there was an internal conflict and he wasn't allowed at meetings."

Matsuda spoke up.

"Find out what exactly happened."

I replied, earning nodds from Matsuda and Watanabe. Then, I suddenly remembered I didn't even tell them the most interesting part of the story.

"Shit, I forgot to tell you guys I actually managed to get some information out of Kazutora."

I scratched my head while the three of them widened their eyes.

"We're waiting."

Watanabe said. The three of them gathered around me before I spoke up.

"Shortly, Kazutora told me that Baji was on his side ever since he killed Shinichiro."

I whispered.

"That doesn't make any sense."

Akira finally spoke up and came closer to me.

"I know, right?"

"So, his loyalty to Toman was all an act and he was just waiting for Kazutora to get relased from juvie?"

Watanabe frowned and threw his head back in the chair.

"It's hard for me to believe too."

I shrugged.

From every information we have gathered, Baji was on Kazutora's side ever since he killed Shinichiro, so, when he found out Kazutora was being relased he faked the conflict just so he could leave Toman, and, eventually, join Valhalla along with Kazutora.

"The story as a whole makes sense, but, Baji's actions don't align with his personality."

Matsuda started walking around my room, saying his thoughts out loud.

"There must be something else we've missed."

I nodded in agreement.

"I think the key to this is the reason for the internal conflict which happened between Baji and Toman."

I stood up as well.

"We'll go and ask around."

Watanabe spoke up.

"If we find out anything, we'll let you know."

✄----------------------------------------------------«