𝟙𝟛

Baji?!

Kisaki was punched by Baji and flew away. Bajiʹs appearance was a surprise to everyone. Glancing down on Toman members, all of them were in shock.

"Baji beat down Kisaki!"

Valhalla members were chanting in unison.

"Kisaki! Iʹm gonna rearrange your fucking face!"

This just confirmed that Baji was gunning for Kisaki from the beginning. Toman members started yelling at him to stop and that they came all the way here just to get him back. All of a sudden, a hand grabbed Bajiʹs uniform and sent him flying away. He kept rolling down on the cars until he fell all the way down. One of Kisakiʹs pawns did that.

"Swat him dead."

Kisaki was standing on top.

"Letʹs see you try."

Baji got back on his feet.

"Heʹs gonna get himself killed at this rate."

I mumbled to the two brothers sitting next to me. I remembered the words he told me a few days ago. My brain didnʹt understand it at first, but now it clicked...He was planning all of this, for whatever reason, it must be.

Looking back at Baji, he was on his feet, but someone was in front of him, blocking the way to Kisaki.

"If you take down Kisaki now, youʹll be going against Mikey! If you want to save Toman from Kisaki, nowʹs not the time!"

Baji suddenly punched him and just brushed him off.

"Isnʹt that the First Division Vice Captain, Chifuyu?"

Rindou asked and Ran nodded.

"Itʹs surprising seeing them like this, theyʹve been together for a long time."

Ran crossed his arms.

"You seem to know a lot about them, donʹt you?"

I smirked in his direction.

"What did you expect from the biggest gossip in Tokyo?"

Rindou sticked his tongue out at his older brother.

"How about the two of you shut the fuck up for a second and look at whatʹs going on?"

Ran interrupted us and pointed his finger at the fight. The sight we have witnessed made both of us widen our eyes. Kazutora stabbed Baji, who was being held by an unknown blonde guy.

What the fuck is going on?

Why is Kazutora doing this?

Why would he stab the only person who cares about him?

No, this canʹt be...

Thoughts and numerous questions were filling my head. I was unable to move and my eyes were glued at the scene.

"Itʹs just a scratch. Thanks for the save, Takemichi."

Baji got back on his feet, much to everyoneʹs surprise. Any person could notice that would be a fatal wound for someone.

"Kazutora! What the fuck were you trying to do?!"

Chifuyu was yelling at Kazutora who had an emotionless expression. He glanced at me but quickly turned his head towards the boy holding his shirt. I was about to get up and intervene, but Ran grabbed my arm.

"Donʹt, let them resolve this."

Damn it, what the hell is going on? The fight started...Mikey went down...Kisaki saved him...Baji attacked Kisaki...Kazutora stabbed Baji...This is so messed up. I had no idea what I should do.

"Now then...Fifty guys from the Third Division versus me!"

Baji spat and took out his hairband.

"Letʹs see what you got."

He put his hair in a low ponytail and smirked towards the guys in front of him.

"He may be strong but 50-on-1 is..."

In the exact same moment those words escaped my mouth I regretted it.

"What a beast! He took out four guys at once!"

Rindou started clapping like a fool. Just a few moments later Baji already reached Kisaki.

"Checkmate."

He pointed the pipe at Kisakiʹs neck.

"Go ahead and kill me if you can!"

Kisaki yelled out and shot a glare at Baji. It was quiet for a second and everyone was looking around, asking what is going on, why isnʹt he killing him. It was all until we noticed blood on the floor.

"Fuck!"

Baji started coughing and spitting blood, resulting in him collapsing on the ground.

✄----------------------------------------------------«

Note: Guys, I know this part of the story may be a bit boring, but please bear with me throughout this lmao. After chapter 15 there will be more interactions with Kazutora and Y/N, so more wholesome moments are coming. ;)