𝟚𝟠 || 𝕖𝕟𝕕

3 months later

"Fuck, Kazu!"

You groaned out in annoyance, tossing the controller to the side. The sand eyed guy was chuckling to himself, seeing how annoyed you were as he just killed you in a game.

"What can I say, I'm a professional."

Kazutora shrugged and smirked in your direction, making you roll your eyes. The two of you were playing a new game on PS5 for the past few hours, not even noticing that midnight has already passed. Meanwhile, there you two were, being extremely loud.

"Ugh, I can't stand you."

You stood up from the couch and made your way towards the kitchen, in an attempt to make something to eat.

"Can't stand me or can't stand the fact that you just suck at this game?"

He threw yet another smirk at your direction, provoking you. You chuckled to yourself as you managed to grab an apple and threw it at him, making him yell out in pain.

"What was that for?"

He rubbed his back as he stood up as well, approaching you in the kitchen.

"For annoying me, asshole."

You replied as you were making yourself a sandwich. The two of you completely missed dinner due to gaming so you were starving.

"Can I get a bite of that? Please?"

Just as you were about to take a bite of your sandwich, Kazutora quickly leaned over the kitchen counter, begging you for a bite.

"No."

You jokingly gave him a peck on his cheek, making him throw his hands in the air. Suddenly, both of you got startled as someone was ringing the bell. It was past midnight so you got kind of worried.

"I'll open it."

Kazutora brushed past you to get to the door and you followed behind him slowly. To your luck, it was only the neighbor who lives one floor below.

"Good evening, how can I help you?"

The woman almost passed out when she saw Kazutora open the door. I put my hand on my mouth, restraining my laugh, as Kazutora forgot to put a shirt on and was now standing shirtless in front of an elderly woman.

"Oh, my apologies, I-I forgot to put a shirt on..."

Kazutora looked around for something to cover him and grabbed a jacket, zipping it all the way up.

"All better now, so how can I help you?"

He threw a weak smile at the woman who was just standing there, completely pissed off.

"Listen kid, I do not care how young and wild you are, but your and your girlfriend's behavior is completely unacceptable."

Kazutora widened his eyes at the sudden comment.

"Oh, she's not my–"

He couldn't even finish his sentence before the woman spoke up again.

"Calm down your fantasies, you're not the only one living in this building. For Christ's sake, at least do it in your car if you're going to be this loud!"

She spat and immediately turned around, stomping all the way downstairs. Kazutora turned around to look at you, completely red from trying not to laugh.

"No way, she seriously thought we were fucking?"

You finally burst out in a laugh and so did Kazutora hearing your comment. The two of you barely made your way towards the couch from all the laughing.

"Shh, she's gonna come here again and tell us to calm down our fantasies."

Kazutora kept on mocking her, making you laugh so hard your stomach was starting to hurt.

"Ah, this was funny."

You threw your head back at the couch. Comfortable silence filled the room as you were resting on the couch while Kazutora was turning off the PS5, in hopes of not disturbing any more neighbors.

"Kazu."

You softly called out to him. He quickly turned around and raised his eyebrows. You thought it seemed like the right time to ask him the question you've been meaning to ask him all this time.

"What are we?"

Hearing that question made Kazutora almost drop the two controllers he held in his hands. You chuckled lightly to yourself seeing him that nervous.

"I-I mean we are friends, right?"

He nervously took a seat next to you on the couch.

"Yeah, friends who live together, eat together, sleep together, even kiss each other occasionally..."

You kept listing things.

"In my defense, we share this couch only because our rooms are not renovated yet."

That sentence made both of you chuckle, yet, Kazutora did notice that something was bothering you.

"I mean it's just that, for the last 3 months, we've been closer than ever and uh..."

You paused for a second and tried to organize your thoughts.

"Screw it, I'm just going to be completely honest with you; I've liked you ever since you got your ass in that jail 10 years ago. But that kind of likeliness when you have a crush on someone. It was sweet, you know. You were the first person I liked in that way. That's how I felt about you up until we started living together. Now, I-I think my feelings might have developed into something bigger..."

Kazutora had his eyes widened the entire time. He could not believe you were confessing to him, when he thought he should've been the one doing that first.

"What I'm trying to say is...I love you Kazu. I fucking love you and I feel like it would destroy me from the inside if I did not tell you that right now. I love every little thing about you; the way you laugh, the way you get mad when I don't give you a bite of my food... And I would do anything for you."

You stopped when you noticed Kazutora's eyes getting teary. You put a hand on his shoulder, reassuring him.

"Shit, I-I'm sorry if I said too much or if you don't feel the same way, it's completely fine I-"

You lowkey started panicking as you didn't know how to react before Kazutora put a hand on your mouth, making you stop talking.

"No, Y/N... I do feel the same way about you, it's just that... I never expected you would be the one saying that first... I feel like a fool now because I didn't have the guts to tell you, up until now, just how much you mean to me. When you first started seeing me at jail, I felt like my life flipped upside down. Whenever I saw you I felt feelings I never felt before. You were there for me, in the worst years of my life, and you never left my side, even when I didn't see you for months. I knew you would come one day and brighten up my life once again; and you did... I love you, Y/N. I love you so much that I can't even put it into words."

THE END

✄---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------«

Firstly a big thank you to everyone who was reading this story! This was the first story I ever wrote and I apologize for any mistakes as English isn't my first language. I am open to any critics as it could help me get better at writing.

Once again, thank you everyone for reading my story! :)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗺𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗮 || 𝗸𝗮𝘇𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 🎉