𝟙𝟘

Kazutora grinned happily as he ate his favourite noodles. I looked at him weirdly because I've never seen him this happy before.

"What's wrong?"

Kazutora lifted his head and mumbled with his mouth full of food.

"Nothing."

I made a disgusted face at the sight in front of my eyes. This morning Kazutora suddenly asked me to go out with him after school. Apparently, there was something really important he needed to tell me.

"Are you done?"

I sighed after noticing he finished his bowl of noodles.

"Yeah."

He threw his head back in the chair.

"Look, if there is something important you need to tell me, then do it now so I can go home already."

I rolled my eyes. Kazutora cursed under his breath, probably realizing that he forgot why we even went out.

"Sorry, the food was so good that I forgot."

He shrugged and I face palmed myself.

"Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that in three days, Valhalla is going to fight Toman."

I widened my eyes at the sudden announcement. Usually, gang fights are announced a bit earlier, not three days before.

"You could've told me that earlier, idiot."

"Sorry, I was too busy preparing for the fight."

"What, you were going to the gym this whole time?"

I chuckled but Kazutora's face remained emotionless. My smile faded as he opened his mouth.

"I was mentally preparing for it."

I kept quiet.

"Since I'm finally getting my revenge."

"On Mikey?"

Kazutora nodded.

"But..."

I hesitated for a second.

"Kazutora...Mikey didn't even do anything to you."

Kazutora got up and suddenly slammed his fists on the table, scaring all the people inside the restaurant, including me. He glared at me for a few seconds before sitting down.

"Watch what you're saying."

He pointed a finger at me.

"It was Mikey's fault, what is there to not understand?!"

He started yelling and I rolled my eyes.

"Calm down, we're going to be kicked out."

"I don't fucking care! I ended up in jail because of fucking Mikey!"

I kept calm and looked around the restaurant. Everyone was staring at us in fear.

"Excuse me, is everything fine here?"

A waitress approached us. I looked over to Kazutora and quickly left money at the table.

"Yes, we will be leaving now."

I gave her a smile before grabbing Kazutora's arm and dragging him out of the restaurant.

"Are you insane?!"

I yelled at Kazutora as soon as we left the restaurant. We exchanged eye contact for a few seconds, but he remained quiet and started looking around the busy street.

"An apology would be nice."

I sighed and leaned against the wall.

"You wouldn't understand, Y/N, it's fucking frustrating."

Kazutora now stood beside me.

"He ruined my life."

I sighed once again, hearing those words.

"So stop saying he didn't do anything."

He shot a glare before walking away from me. You could tell he was really mad by the way he was walking away.

"I fucked up again, didn't I?"

I sat on the floor and opened my phone. I noticed there were 5 missed calls from Akira.

"What's wrong?"

I said as soon as he called again.

"Y/N, are you free right now?!"

Akira yelled through the phone.

"Yeah, why?"

"Send me your location right now, there's something I found out"

✄----------------------------------------------------«

"Osanai, you've got visitors!"

Akira dragged me to a construction company, saying there is a person who knows something about Kisaki and Hanma.

"Who the hell are you guys?"

"This is former Moebius Leader, Osanai."

Akira whispered in my ear.

"Listen, we come in peace-"

"What do you know about Kisaki and Hanma?"

I interrupted Akira.

"Kisaki? That might be a long story."

Osanai replied, putting away the tools he was working with.

"On a first impression, he was just some random kid. He approached me when I was all alone. Weird as it sounds, when I did whatever Kisaki told me, everything went smoothly...In just a year, I went from a punk who's only good at fighting to the guy in charge of Shinjuku."

"So, you became a Leader of Moebius because of Kisaki?"

Akira rested his chin on his arms. Osanai kept quiet and silence filled the room.

"Was Kisaki your confidant?"

I spoke up.

"I was nothing but a stepping stone to Kisaki. I learned that during the battle of 8/3."

Osanai said in an angry tone. It seemed as if he holds a big grudge against Kisaki.

"What happened there?"

Akira took out his notebook and started writing things down.

"That fight was arranged by Kisaki. He drove Pah-chin into a corner...Creating a reason for Toman's infighting. And Kisaki made it all my fault!"

I widened my eyes.

"After I got stabbed, he approached Mikey and said he'd get Pah-chin pardoned..."

"Why would Kisaki go through all that trouble?"

Akira was still writing things down so I elbowed him.

"His plan was to use the fight to get Draken killed and take his place as Toman's Vice Captain."

Osanai slammed his fists on the table.

"Kisaki left me behind and now he's got a new weapon, Shuji Hanma."

"Write that down!"

I whisper yelled to Akira.

"The mysterious gang with no Leader, Valhalla...The Leader no one knows about is Kisaki...Hanma is just his newest destructive force."