I

I woke up this morning, full of glee. I recently moved back to my home state to stay closer to my family. On top of that, I got into a job that paid a hefty amount of money.

"I'll call you when I get home I promise," I say laughing, my mom was anxious. She was happy that I got the job but was nervous something could go wrong. "Okay," she says hanging up which made me laugh a little.

I make it to the company, I sigh happily while grabbing my badge. "You can do this" I mumbled. I walked into the building, people were walking everywhere but my mind was only filled with going to meet the boss. I wanted to meet him so I could make a good first impression. His office was up on the 30th floor. Making my way to the elevator I took a look at yourself in my camera to make sure my hair and makeup were okay. Once the elevator door opened I stepped out, I see a door and I immediately started to get nervous.

"Should I do this?" I asked walking towards the door. Before I could even decide to turn around I was already knocking on the door.

"Come in" The voice was low and vibrational. I slowly opened the door, heart racing, palms sweaty, and throat suddenly dry. My boss was on his computer, eyes glued to the screen. "Sir," I say lowly, his eyes instantly
shot up to mine. Our eyes both widened.

I was in complete shock All of the memories started to flood back. His
laugh, his smile, his goofy comments he made whenever we were alone, the way he would softly handle me with love and care.The way he would treat me like a Queen. Your ex, Axel.

We were forced to break up after his father gave him this company to
take over, "Do I know you?" He asks
squinting his eyes. I sighed in relief, maybe him not knowing who I was is a good idea.

"No sir, I'm just a new employee"

I really can't wait to write and finish this story. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do ☺️