Choice 3:

You froze. If you chose Cleo, Jax would get hurt. If you chose Jax, Cleo would get hurt. Either way, you lost.

Tears slipped down your cheeks. You were done. You didn't want to do anything anymore.

You slowly stepped away from Cleo, putting distance between both Cleo and Jax. You stopped.

"Come here." Jax waved for you to join him.

Cleo gave you a light smile, despite the tears that ran down her face. "Please, baby. I can give you everything. I will give you everything."

You shook your head. "I don't want to do this anymore!!"

In your fit, you swung at Cleo, knocking her down and preventing her from standing for a second.

Jax took his opportunity and fired, shooting Cleo multiple times in the leg. You ran, taking off towards Jax's car that was parked outside. You didn't want to see what Jax was going to do to Cleo.

Jax grabbed Cleo's knife and sunk it deep in her chest. He lifted it and stabbed her again, and again, and again, and again. If she survived the bullet wounds, she wouldn't survive the stabbing.

Jax stood quickly and ran to the car where you stood. You held your arms close to your body. Jax enveloped you in a tight embrace.

"I thought you were dead." He huffed.

"M-Me too." You admitted.

"Get in." Jax instructed. "Let's go home."

One month after the incident, you found yourself leaving therapy and stepping to the car. You sat in the passenger seat, and Jax pulled out of the office parking lot.

"How was the session?" Jax asked. You shrugged.

"Like normal."

"Good."

Jax drove you to your job, where you stood and waved goodbye to him. You walked into Witches Brew, where you were a barista. You couldn't wait to go home in your new house that you and Jax had bought.

Jackson walked into your job and gave you a sweet, chaste kiss to your cheek. You giggled.

"Good luck on your shift, babe." He hummed. You smiled.

"Thanks. I'll need it."

Ghoulia walked up to you and placed a hand on your shoulder.

"Ughhh."

"I definitely will be careful, thank you Ghoulia."

The two left, leaving you to your shift.

"You ready?" Tony asked.

You nodded. "Yep. Let's go!"

He flipped the sign to open, and the barista manager smiled at you. "Good luck on the shift."

You nodded. "You too."

-------------------------THE END---------------------------