LILI's FILM 01 : BABY-SITTING DATE NIGHT

"Here's baby food and Seol's favorite bunny. Let Taemin watch cocomelon for an hour and then take him to bed." Rose was explaining everything in detail to Lisa while she was noting it down hurriedly in her tiny pink book.

"Ready to roll?" Jungkook asked Rose as he entered the baby's room.

He picked up his second son and gave him a kiss on his forehead as the baby cooed in his sleep. He and Rose affectionately gazed at their baby.

"Guys, come on leave or else you will miss the reservation." Jimin notified them as he stood next to them. JK placed the baby back in the cradle.

"Yes you should leave. Rosie posie, don't worry I will remember the proportions while making baby food. Now go and enjoy your evening." Lisa assured Rose as she hugged her.

"Let's leave, Rose. Don't have too much fun, kids. And don't try to watch those channels with parental lock" Jungkook joked as he winked at Lisa and Jimin.

"Consider this as a mock drill before the real
time situation." JK cracked another joke and laughed uncontrollably at his own joke.

"Aren't you having too much fun. I am still your hyung, eh" Jimin replied with fake annoyance.

"Thank you so much Jimin and Lisa for doing this. It means a lot. I am having a hard time in leaving my babies. " Rose said as she was second-guessing the plan.

"Rose, be rest assured, we will be able to take care of both my godsons. After all I have practically raised their father. " Jimin gave a smug grin to Jungkoom as he played his Hyung card. Jungkook chuckled and hugged him.

"Jimin, let go of your husband for one day." Lisa mocked Jimin. Rose giggled at her remark.

"I will miss you wifey." Jungkook blew a flying kiss to Jimin as he left the room with Rose.

******************

"Lisa, are you going to record everything in your vlog." Jimin asked as he sat next to Taemin watching Cocomelon.

"Ne, I want my fans to enjoy our day-to-day lives too." Lisa replied as she started recording.

"So, will you record when you are changing Seol's diaper and the poop explodes and lands on your face?" Jimin asked with a poker face.

"Nowadays, you are getting too comfortable with these poop jokes. It seems you have lost your charm. I can guarantee that if you have to be active on the dating field again, it will be really dry like desert for you." Lisa poked fun at him.

"Really?? Don't tempt me. I have a long list of contacts of my exes in my phone. If I call them right now, they will drive here to pick me within minutes. Heck, some of them will be even ready to babysit with me." Jimin smirked at Lisa as he looked at her teasingly from the couch.

"Yeah, go ahead. Even I will check if any of my exes are available today." Lisa replied without a care while she was recording, not the reaction expected by Jimin.

"Jagiya, I am kidding." Jimin was next to her within a second and gave her a back hug.
Lisa chuckled at her fiance's funny reaction.

****************

They were watching "Knowing Bros" when Seoul started crying.

"It's your turn, Lisa." Jimin notified Lisa as he chuckled at some silly joke cracked by Heechul on TV.

Lisa got up and took her camera with her to record.