TRACK 13 : ANPANMAN

" 'Fallen', the new single by Jungkook and Jimin of BTS and Rose and Lisa of Blackpink has broken all the records. The Single has achieved an unreachable record sales. BTSarmy and Blinks are showering support on all social media platforms." .

This news was broadcasted by a reporter on TV as Rose and Jungkook were chilling in the living room. Rose jumped with excitement and did a happy dance. "What a cutie!!!" exclaimed Jungkook while admiring his wife.

"Oh no!!!! I have to get ready for the success party in the evening. I forgot that I am the hostess. See you later, hubby" babbled Rose and ran away to get ready. "Pabo" remarked Jungkook with a smile.

He turned off the TV and was about to leave when his phone started ringing. Tae's name was reflecting on his phone display. He answered the call and before he could speak, Tae hastily said, "We need to talk. It's very important. " "Ok, you are coming today to the party, right? Will talk then, is it fine." replied JK. "Sure thing 👍" said V and disconnected the call. JK re-checked his phone to see if V really dropped off abruptly .He found his hyung's behavior absurd.

*******************

"Uuffff!!!" Lisa sighed nervously standing outside Rose's place. She looked like a dream in a high slit black dress which perfectly showed her curves. "I have nothing to feel guilty about. It's his mistake if he trust people blindly. I am going to walk there with full of LaLisa vibe." Lisa gave a short Ted talk to herself.

"You trippin, girl???" Someone said from behind. She turned around to see her old friend Bambam laughing at her. "Crazy Sh**t !!! The party hasn't even started and you are high as hell." He doubled over laughing when he saw Lisa's stunned face.
"Yahh!! why would you sneak upon me like that" Lisa started hitting Bambam on his head with her clutch.

"Oww!! noona!!!! It hurts." said Bambam while still laughing. "Let's go inside you fool. You will make me late to my own success party."

As Lisa entered with Bambam, all eyes were on her. She looked like a Goddess. However Lisa's eyes were searching for the one who hadn't even said a single word to her since they returned from Jeju island. He didn't even call her to congratulate and even was missing during promotions. Lisa thought for past few days , "Wheter it's a coincidence that he found time to promote their single when I was not able to join due to my prior commitments."

Lisa decided to not think about it too much and to just enjoy the day. "Finally you are here. We were waiting for you." said an enthusiastic Rose as soon as she saw Lisa and pulled her along with her.

"Oh, Lisa is here. You can now raise a toast for the success of our single, Jimin" said JK looking at Jimin as Lisa and Rose were walking towards them. Jimin, who hadn't taken his eyes off from Lisa since she entered, completely missed JK's statement.

"At least close your mouth, Jiminah" whispered JK in his ears amusingly. Jimin who was busy gaping at Lisa, snapped out of it. He closed his mouth and started wiping his forehead with his cuff nervously. "Are you ok, Jiminah" chuckled Jungkook. He was about to answer when Rose, Lisa and Bambam joined them. "Finally we four are together after such a long time." said Rose.

Lisa threw a side glance at Jimin while she greeted JK. Jimin ignored her and picked up a champagne glass to raise toast. Their MV was played on a projector post which Jimin started his speech.

Lisa gazed at Jimin while he was giving toast, she liked his new hairstyle. It made him look sizzling hot. He looked more like a reckless devil today than an angel in that all black Chanel ensemble. She licked her lips subconsciously. The loud applause to Jimin's toast brought her back to the reality.