TRACK 21 : SERENDIPITY

Jimin was sitting on a bench in the hospital garden as he was trying to calm down. "Hey, are you fine?" Hobi asked as he stood behind him. Jimin nodded without turning around. "Do you want me to leave you alone ?" J-hope asked carefully. When Jimin didn't answer him, he went and sat next to him. For sometime, they just sat in silence without saying a word to each other.

Suddenly, Jimin hugged Jhope and started sobbing. "I should have been with Jungkook to protect him."
"Stop blaming yourself, Jiminie. Somethings are out of our control." Hobi consoled Jimin as he rubbed his back. "You still are your old self. Trying to save everyone and fix everything. You don't have to fight each battle in life. Sometimes, you just have to be brave and face it, endure it. That's life." J-hope replied in a calm voice.

"I always missed you, Hyung. I started missing you so much that it hurt, it hurt to even think about you. Why did you abandon me? I always believed we will be beside each other no matter what. When you left, I felt lost. I wanted to be with you when you were going through so much.  You always share your happiness with us but when you are facing tough times, you go away from us. You don't know how to ask for help." Jimin replied sadly while tightly hugging him.

"Mianhae, for the first time in life, I was clueless. I didn't know what to do. When news of me battling depression came out, it really affected me and my family. There were so many rumors going around which spread like fire.

As everyone started looking at me differently, I just wanted to go faraway, away from everyone, far from my problems. Sorry for being selfish, Jiminie. Please forgive me." J-hope burst into tears. Their hug lasted for a lifetime as they let go all of the emotions that they had bottled up inside for so many years. "I feel way lighter now." said Jimin as he calmed down. "Even I feel the same" Hobi gave him his patent sunshine smile. "Promise me Hobi Hyung, you won't leave me ever" said Jimin as he showed his pinkie finger to Hobi. "I promise" replied Hobi as he wrapped his pinkie finger around Jimin's.

*******************

Lisa was standing outside of the hospital to clear her mind in fresh air. She started walking; lost in her thoughts. She felt upset at the sudden turn of events.

Suddenly, she observed few men in black suit being suspicious. As she stopped walking, she saw that they were keeping a watch on her. She quickened her pace. When they started following her, she bolted as quickly as she can.

After running some distance, she entered a club to get rid of the men following her. There was loud music blaring around her. Many people were on the dancing floor. She tried to blend in the crowd as she saw the goons had followed her into the club too.
She was sweating now and was really frightened of being caught. Lisa saw one of the goon was few steps away from her but hadn't located her yet.

She was frantically trying to find an escape. She had almost given up when suddenly someone pulled her hoodie from behind. She lost her footing and fell down on her butt into a room which was behind her to where she was standing seconds ago.

"Surprise" someone screamed while looking down on her as she was on the floor trying to overcome the initial shock of being pulled with so much force. She got up to come face to face with one of her old friend.

"Oh my God!! Jackson!!!" Lisa hugged him. "You have no idea how ecstatic I am to see you here right now. All my good deeds are finally being paid off." Lisa said excitedly as she was relieved to see a familiar face.

Looking at her over excitement, Jackson asked in his funny style, "Lisa, are you drunk??"

Lisa laughed loudly at his question which made Jackson to take few steps away from her. "You are scaring me, Lisa. Do you want me to call someone to pick you up?"