TRACK 15 : MONEY

"Oh my my!!Lalisa, the Thai Goddess, has finally granted a chance to grace this commoner with her presence" Si-hun eagerly walked towards Lisa as soon as she entered the deck.

"If being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged." Si-hun slyly winked at Lisa and hugged her. Lisa tried to act normal but she had an urge to kick him.

She was wearing a mini spy camera on her dress and had a earpiece plugged in her left ear. Through which the BTS members and Bambam were connected with her.

He walked her to the lounge. "Please have a sit. What's your poison ?" "Red wine" "Ok babe, I will be right back. Don't miss me too much". He winked and went to his personal bar to make the drinks. Lisa pretended to throw up at his cheesy lines behind his back.

"I thank my stars today as I have finally gotten the chance to meet you after lot of tries." said Si-hun as he handed her the wine glass. He sat close to Lisa even though there was a lot of space on the couch.

Lisa gritted her teeth as she moved the glass to her lips. Si-hun gazed at her intently while she took a sip of the wine.
"You are such a tease. Everything you do seems sexy. I can't take my eyes off you. How do people arond you are able to breath?" Si-hun flirted which made Lisa a bit uncomfortable but she hid her emotions by giggling.

"Cringe" replied Jimin as he saw Si-hun's flirting on a monitor which was connected to the spy camera that Lisa was carrying.
"He is a moron and a dumbass. I am sure he has a small d**k." V, Bambam and JK laughed at Jimin's commentary.

"Aren't you going to give me a tour of this grand yatch of yours." Lisa asked Sihun so that she can see his office wherein probably the evidence must be hidden.

"Yeah, babe. Why not?". They got up and left together. "This is the bedroom. Should we stop our tour here." Si-hun gave a meaningful look to Lisa as he showed his bedroom.

"Yeah, it's perfect" Lisa played along "but I need to see the other cabins to appreciate your bedroom".

"Sure, why not." He showed the remaining of the cabins but didn't show his office. As they passed a locked room, Lisa asked him about it. He denied opening it first. But as Lisa insisted using her seductive smile, he opened the door with a passcode but she was not able to see it as he blocked her view.

Lisa got inside the room. "Oh!! You seem to be a busy man." "Yeah, busy making money". She tried to run her eyes over the room. She saw a locker at the left corner of the room and suspected the pen-drive to be hidden inside it.

"How to get the password" wondered Lisa.

"Si-hun, I am really thirsty. Can you get me a drink". Lisa said in a baby voice while playing with her hair. "Your wish is my command, princess" Sihun eagerly ran away to get her drink.

Lisa moved to the locker. "What is his birthdate? " She asked to the guys through her earpiece.

"One second we are checking...... Got it!!! It's Jan 27 1990" answered RM

Lisa tried his birthdate digits on the keypad but it didn't work. She tried different combinations but it still failed to open the locker.

"Now what??" asked Lisa.

Everyone in the van were clueless about how to proceed. "I don't think we can do anything thing now. We should abort this mission. Lisa, you get out of there. We will think of something else to get the evidence." replied Jimin.

However Lisa didn't want to give up so soon.
She heard Si-hun's footsteps and got out of the room. She closed the door behind her.

"Here you go. Martini, your favorite drink " said Ji-hun as he handed her the drink. "How do you know about my favorite drink?" asked Lisa as she was a bit surprised.