TRACK 7 : LOVE TO HATE ME

"Where is Taemin? I want to play with him."
Lisa pouted cutely. "His father and uncle Jimin and uncle Suga have taken him for a stroll in the park," replied Rose. "I can take a rest for some time now in my room. People say it's difficult to take care of a baby and you tend to have a sleepless nights. But look at me not only am I changing diapers to breastfeeding my baby but also I took up additional responsibility in my already full bucket by working so hard on my comeback single😐. This is like running in front of a wild bull because you are so stupid." Rose cribbed to her soul sisters Lisa, Jennie, and Jisoo as all of them were chilling in Rose's bedroom.

"Awww!!! You are a superhero and can do anything," said Jisoo and hugged her. Lisa and Jennie also rushed to give her hugs. "Group hug" exclaimed Jennie. "How is your single coming through?" asked Jennie. "Yeah, it's going great. Lisa is a great addition to the project. But Lisa and Jimin are always at each other's throats. There are so many creative clashes between them. " Rose suddenly started laughing "Let me narrate an incident wherein they are so furious with each other that they almost forgot we are also there with them. Both of them were not ready to back off. Finally, Suga frustratedly got up and yelled "Get a room, guys." Jungkook and I rolled over the floor laughing." Jennie and Jisoo also chuckled at Suga's one-liner.

"But Jimin usually is very calm and composed. I have never seen him lose his temper," said Jennie. "Yeah, I know. I think Lisa gets on his nerves." Rose teased Lisa.
"He is the annoying one. He thinks so highly of himself and tries to demean me all the time," complained Lisa. "There is a thin line between love and hate," Jisoo said jestingly.
Rose and Jennie joined in mocking Lisa and laughed at Jisoo's remark.

"Haha, very funny. You all also make fun of me. There are already so many tweets going around about my love life. Now you all also join the wagon of "Lisa's life is a mockery."

"But one serious question for you Lisa. Do you like Jimin?" Jennie asked Lisa. "No never, he is not my type. He is too stuck up. I like a man who is adventurous and fun." replied Lisa. "Yeah, but he is a gentleman and very polite and humble," said Rose. "Guys, aren't we forgetting about Seo Joon? Lisa's boyfriend." "It's better we forget about him. We broke up as he was a cheat, and slept with my manager. " Lisa informed them.

"Oh, God Lisa. Why didn't you tell us" asked a concerned Rose? "Because I don't think it's important. I am not even upset, but yeah I didn't want to lose my manager that was the only loss I had," replied Lisa. Jisoo and Jennie looked at each other and laughed "Lisa you are so practical. Haha."
"Then you should think about Jimin." insisted Rose. "No thanks. Btw who is Seo Dal mi, I keep on getting trolled by her fandom," asked Lisa. "She is an actor and studied dance with Jimin from the same university. She is also Jimin's ex and some say she is still not over him. Now that he is divorced, she is trying her luck again with him." replied Rose. "Ohok," said Lisa and her face fell a bit. "Lisa, you are not jealous, right? If so, you are in love with Jimin." Jennie started teasing her again. "Noooo" Lisa screamed. "Denial is the first step in love" Jisoo joked. They all started laughing at her joke.

************************

"Oh no, how can I forget to set an alarm? I again allowed Jimin to lecture me on punctuality. " panicked Lisa as she reached the dance studio for rehearsal 3 hours late from the decided time. As she entered the studio, she saw Jimin dancing to their choreography with someone in the rehearsal room. At first, Lisa thought it must be Rose but didn't Rose inform her yesterday that she and Jungkook will not be coming today? As Lisa moved towards the room, she could now clearly see the girl's face and she was able to recognize her from the photos on the tweets that has been trolling her. She clearly remembers one tweet which made her furious.

*"Lisa leave our Jimin alone. Go back to Thailand. He is in love with our Korean queen Dal mi. Don't be a homewrecker, Lisa."

Lisa tried to calm down however when she saw that Jimin was enjoying the dance and was smiling looking at Dalmi in contrast to the serious face when he dances with Lisa, she couldn't take it anymore.
They were unaware of Lisa and were now just fooling around. Lisa crossed the room in a couple of strides and paused the music. This drew Jimin's attention to Lisa. "Oh, you are here Lisa. Didn't see you there." said a smiling Jimin. He didn't even scold her for being late which made Lisa more furious. "Yeah, you were busy fooling around instead of choreographing the last verse of our song," replied Lisa bitterly.